james00

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*ck i know every one of those abbreviations and terms

whats wrong with me

dont even uses brasshouses like that

but i browse tho

Same

Wen im bored jus window shop on aw

lol at not being able to speak to a man cos he dont like football tho. Know pure sound interesting fellas that dont. And some of you man try to portray yourselves as intellectuals? Luhlz.

I can speak to a man regardless and you're right there are interesting fellas who don't like football.

It's still a disappointment when someone drops that bar though.

lol at not being able to speak to a man cos he dont like football tho. Know pure sound interesting fellas that dont. And some of you man try to portray yourselves as intellectuals? Luhlz.

I can speak to a man regardless and you're right there are interesting fellas who don't like football.

It's still a disappointment when someone drops that bar though.

wtf are u gona talk about tho?

politics,philosophy,history or suttin smh

sometimes u just wana make outrageous sporting statements and talk smack

'yeah fam the ottoman empire would write off the romans at their peak trust me..do you know about Osman I don't think u do. do you know what he did to the romans. boss don general'

not quite the same

sports>>>>

nothing can bring out as much gass/passion/bass/smack

• Upvote 2

i remember when this guy, who fancies himself as a twitter gyalist always posing for pics with his tensed jaw and shoulder, said he dont like football, it kinda summed up all i thought of him, world cup comes now and everyone is talking football even females and suddenly pics in football shirts appear lol

Guest eights

how is it anymore stupider than people that follow books full of fairy tales and believe that theres a giant man in the sky thats watching every individual person? let people live there life

Op op geesoz

Down down saytun

• Downvote 1

supporting a team is pretty dumb imo

Hero is your enemy next season, players don't give a fuck about you or your club and its all just bulkshit to keep you buying season tickets like a mug.

I still enjoy watching football without having any alliance to a team, i find it more interesting and fun not spending the whole match worrying about my team and getting emotional, being nutral I can actually just take in the game and analyse each team with out being bias.

watched that arsenal vs Tottenham match in a gunners pub in Finsbury park...how the fuck can man be winning and still cry and scream at the tv getting all emotional like say he farthered half the team...also saying u won like say u took part in anything but paying the wages is cringe.

certain man are mad gay with it tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

supporting a team is pretty dumb imo

Hero is your enemy next season, players don't give a f*ck about you or your club and its all just bulkshit to keep you buying season tickets like a mug.

I still enjoy watching football without having any alliance to a team, i find it more interesting and fun not spending the whole match worrying about my team and getting emotional, being nutral I can actually just take in the game and analyse each team with out being bias.

watched that arsenal vs Tottenham match in a gunners pub in Finsbury park...how the f*ck can man be winning and still cry and scream at the tv getting all emotional like say he farthered half the team...also saying u won like say u took part in anything but paying the wages is cringe.

certain man are mad gay with it tbh.

Dont sound like a true fan of football to me tbh

agree with sole tbh

the way some people act is just dumb

it's 2014 players aren't earning 100£ a week and working part time

they are millionaires part of a huge industry which bottom line is profit

all that loyalty / tribalism shit could never be the same once it became about big money

doesn't mean u can't still watch and enjoy the football itself tho obviously