When You stop speaking but You've met their family

Lens

As I said previous imo she still likes you and is trying to use the kid as some link between you 2.

If you don't mind the situation then continue as you were.

If you do mind tell her you are not happy with the situation and would rather she told him to just wave in future.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Oh, hi again Captain Planet. It appears You've taken an interest in my life again, and once again added Your negative twist to it, hoping for lols.

My posts on here, whether or not about women, contain content that aids the discussion, something You're known on here for not doing.

As usual, I will humour You, but it's quite concerning that You post more about my life than Your own (anything happening in Your life lately? Any posts relating to it? Any women? Since You have sauch a problem with mine?)

Anyhow, You'll hage noticed while following my posts, that I'm being prepared for an assistanrt manager role. I have my final interview for that this tuesday.

My daughter has reached 18 months of age, and I'm getting the hang of this fatherhood thing.

Still making music (see recent thread in music room of an artist on my beat - I'm pretty sure Your character on here is that of a music producer, any content on that side of things?)

So, a year from now, I see myself teaching my daughter to read and write, throw catch and kick a ball. Working as an assistant manager. Making music, because it's something I love doing. I'd also like to build the tv and film room on here, to have more discussion, including existing vipers and hopefully new recruits interested in the world of film and tv. Forgive me if I don't need to plan which vaj I'll be dabbing in a year from now, it's not all that important. If I settle, I do, if I don't, I don't, I'll post, it's what I do, I provide real content. If that's how You plan the year ahead, well done You, where do You see Yourself in a year?

Di essay

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest eights

Oh, hi again Captain Planet. It appears You've taken an interest in my life again, and once again added Your negative twist to it, hoping for lols.

My posts on here, whether or not about women, contain content that aids the discussion, something You're known on here for not doing.

As usual, I will humour You, but it's quite concerning that You post more about my life than Your own (anything happening in Your life lately? Any posts relating to it? Any women? Since You have sauch a problem with mine?)

Anyhow, You'll hage noticed while following my posts, that I'm being prepared for an assistanrt manager role. I have my final interview for that this tuesday.

My daughter has reached 18 months of age, and I'm getting the hang of this fatherhood thing.

Still making music (see recent thread in music room of an artist on my beat - I'm pretty sure Your character on here is that of a music producer, any content on that side of things?)

So, a year from now, I see myself teaching my daughter to read and write, throw catch and kick a ball. Working as an assistant manager. Making music, because it's something I love doing. I'd also like to build the tv and film room on here, to have more discussion, including existing vipers and hopefully new recruits interested in the world of film and tv. Forgive me if I don't need to plan which vaj I'll be dabbing in a year from now, it's not all that important. If I settle, I do, if I don't, I don't, I'll post, it's what I do, I provide real content. If that's how You plan the year ahead, well done You, where do You see Yourself in a year?

can tell lens caught feelings

dont worry son everything will be okay

Guest Chelsea Jack

can tell lens caught feelings

dont worry son everything will be okay

U always kno a don is mad wen they resort to esaays

• Upvote 1

Di essay

tumblr_mlj6rw4F351r5uhzqo1_250.gif

Nah this is a grown up mature question still.

There's me thinking this is about girls parents or something. Give the yout two spuds, ask him about his favourite football club, tell him he's a big man and needs to take care of his mum and then keep it moving. Rinse and repeat for anytime you see them in the future.

Pos this. Spot on.

Can't be airing the child he's not even old enough to know how relationships work and now someone's just disappeared from his life and he doesn't know why. Them things there affect children.

• Upvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

Remember wen i last linked a chick with a kid. Tried to introduce me to it on second beat n all sorts. These times i had only rolled round hers whilst waved on a friday looking for a beat. Needless to say i never went back round.

One time I was kipping at the links when her sister came unexpectedly returning her pitney out of the blue. I woke up to some excited little girl jumping up and down on the bed in between me and her mother yelling wake up. Kid started interrogating me about my status asking if I'm mummy's new boyfriend, had me stuttering all over the place. Then she slid down off the bed and walked over to hers, where my jeans are tee were dashed from the night before and started talking about how to keep my clothes in the spare drawer if I'm going to live here. I slid out the house within 5 mins haven't had a BMs since.