no words

The Somalian

Should of got longer than 18 months should of got 7 years

Emily Pike admitted perverting the course of justice and was jailed for 18 months for the bogus rape claim after CCTV images proved she was lying

Emily-Pike.jpg
An internet dater who cried rape when her lover vanished after a hotel sex session has been jailed.

Furious Emily Pike, 23, told police the man she'd met online had attacked her both in the hotel and on a car park.

But Bristol Crown Court heard that Tom Mills, 24, had crept out of their hotel room after a steamy romp because roly-poly Pike did not match her online profile.

CCTV images proved she was lying, the fantasist was forced to admit perverting the course of justice and she was jailed for 18 months.
Premier-Inn-at-Cribbs-Causeway.jpg

The court heard the pair arranged to meet in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, for a sexual tryst in October, 2011. They checked into a Premier Inn to have sex, but Pike woke up later to find Mr Mills had vanished.

Anna Midgley, prosecuting, said she tried to call him and he sent her texts saying he had to help a friend in accident and emergency: "She called the police. She made an allegation he raped her. She said she had consensual phone sex and when she arrived at the Premier Inn he forced himself on her.

"She said they left together and he raped her a second time in the passenger seat of his car".

Mr Mills was arrested and was subjected to medical tests, swabs and hours of questioning, the court heard. But when police checked the hotel CCTV, they saw the pair did not leave together and phone messages did not back up Pike's claims.

Pike, from Caerphilly, south Wales, has 15 previous convictions which include an earlier false rape claim which she had apologised for.

Emily-Pike.jpg

theres a reason why theres such a low conviction rate for rape.

most allegations are false. obviously most dropped before they see a courtroom so theres no opportunity officially prove them fake.

in this day and age whos really running around raping tings?

• Downvote 1

LOL so he got catfished or lochnessed in the case of these beast and she got mad and cried rape hehe. This is why you cannot trust these pof or tinder women , she probably took a selfie from above and turned her head to hide the double chin. Its happened  to me before  and sometimes a hasty retreat can come back to bite you in the ass. The thing with rape is not what happened its what you can prove happened or did not happen. I don't take chances anymore regardless of how much I cannot stand a woman I always try to make the break up seem respectable . Even if the woman looks like Vigo , you have to make them feel like beyonce so that you don't get that 4am knock at the door from the police because you told her to kill herself and die 

LOL so he got catfished or lochnessed in the case of these beast and she got mad and cried rape hehe. This is why you cannot trust these pof or tinder women , she probably took a selfie from above and turned her head to hide the double chin. Its happened  to me before  and sometimes a hasty retreat can come back to bite you in the ass. The thing with rape is not what happened its what you can prove happened or did not happen. I don't take chances anymore regardless of how much I cannot stand a woman I always try to make the break up seem respectable . Even if the woman looks like Vigo , you have to make them feel like beyonce so that you don't get that 4am knock at the door from the police because you told her to kill herself and die

Yes.

guys moc nearly landed him in jail

loooooooooooool

What I don't understand though...is that pic above the one that was in her online profile, or is that some other abstract pic taken of her that the papers have obtained.

Cos, if that's the profile pic, n man turned up to beat that then he deserves to be castrated...and if she was actually worse than THAT in real life....dear gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdd...that would DEFINITELY need spoiler tags for the real ting!

pmsl wishful thinking from a f*cking munter

What do you mean 'wishful thinking'? Wishful thinking to get raped as if it's some achievement to have that happen to you?

She's a toad anyway. Who lies about rape once and then does it again..to even lie about it in the first place she clearly has no clue.

theres a reason why theres such a low conviction rate for rape.

most allegations are false. obviously most dropped before they see a courtroom so theres no opportunity officially prove them fake.

in this day and age whos really running around raping tings?

Smh. What a colossal fool you are.