ViP2 Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Rsonist

Bojan had us all gassed.

How long until we all drop him? :rofl:

hes bench warmer for now. he will not live up to the hope.

cant fling him out.

mad a weird transfer for next week but hopefully works out

Besic out *not getting into team..was bench warmer* for Kouyate at west ham. Guy caused us problems in the first week and got an assist against palace this week.

Feel it for agony the most

Ashley Young

Why?

/

Used my wildcard after week 1, 0 f*cks given.

Big up Wenger for leaving Koscielny on the bench. Dier is my 1st sub and he got 14pts to add to my 52pts so far for this week. Still waiting for some points from Sterling and Silva.

Bojan may well prove to be an alright investment when all is said and done. He'll probably/should start almost all of their games, and will probably take all their penalties.

If he's able to get to even 10 goals, then it's a great investment for a 3rd striker, because having him at that price allows you to load up on heavy-scoring midfielders. You can't expect a 5.5m player to deliver week in week out, but if he does so every three or four weeks (which I think he should be capable of) then you're laughing.

Bojan may well prove to be an alright investment when all is said and done. He'll probably/should start almost all of their games, and will probably take all their penalties.

If he's able to get to even 10 goals, then it's a great investment for a 3rd striker, because having him at that price allows you to load up on heavy-scoring midfielders. You can't expect a 5.5m player to deliver week in week out, but if he does so every three or four weeks (which I think he should be capable of) then you're laughing.

naismith at 5.1 is good for a 3rd striker, thats who i swapped bojan for.

swapped rvp for costa, now im just deciding whether to go for lakaku or dzeko for striker #2

i must of switched up 6 or 7 players with this wildcard

havent watched prem yet but im happy with my start kinda playing blind

1st week had naughton then replaced him with chester

ffs

lol @ doing wildcards for 1 player like you dont get a free transfer every week