RIP Eric Garner - Black Man murdered by NYPD on Camera - 17/7/2014

Lens

When a police office says put your hands behind your back.

YOU PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK.

r.i.p tho

tbh 

I fucking hate reading irrelevant bullshit like this when things like this happen because whether or not it's intended to be it diverts the focus of the most pertinent issue at hand.

Yes he resisted arrest but that doesn't mean crushing his head into the floor and literally choking him to the point he can't breath is warranted or justifiable.

If as a policeman your natural reaction to being resisted is to exert enough force to kill a man then you're in the wrong fucking job, fuck off and go be a janitor or some shit where your interaction with people is limited.

RIP to him and fuck those officers from the pit of my stomach.

• Upvote 9

chokehold begins at 0:38

"put Your hands behind Your back" is at 0:50 after he says he can't breathe, and is on the floor with his weight on one arm and the other hand is already behind his back

tumblr_n8ymeqxiEg1qjgl3po1_500.jpg

given the position of the officers, is it even possible for him to put his hands behind his back?

and even if he can and doesn't, what threat can he possibly pose in the position pictured?

he wasn't told he was being arrested, he wasn't told he committed any crime, he wasn't read his rights. he was simply choked to death. 

does failure to put Your hands behind Your back now carry a death sentence?

• Upvote 3

r.i.p tho

tbh

I f*cking hate reading irrelevant bullshit like this when things like this happen because whether or not it's intended to be it diverts the focus of the most pertinent issue at hand.

Yes he resisted arrest but that doesn't mean crushing his head into the floor and literally choking him to the point he can't breath is warranted or justifiable.

If as a policeman your natural reaction to being resisted is to exert enough force to kill a man then you're in the wrong f*cking job, f*ck off and go be a janitor or some sh*t where your interaction with people is limited.

RIP to him and f*ck those officers from the pit of my stomach.

I see what ur saying

But the harsh reality is that there police they can take the piss and they know they can gre away with it

1 man is now dead but will anything happen to the officers involved... Nope

r.i.p tho

I agree with you 100 percent

he isnt above the law because hes an angry black man

should have complied in a calm and rational manner

and no im not trolling

black people have problems with authority from the class room to virtually ALL environments

plus i hate fattys 

Yeah because George Washington was the blackest guy ever.

Retarded comment, stick to trolling.

• Upvote 1

r.i.p tho

If you're a slave sure

I used to have your way of thinking when dealing with the police.

But once a decision has been made, whether you like it or not, your being arrested.

The police is not who that guy should of been talking to anyways. You Talk to the judge or your lawyer. Not the dumbfuck police officer on the street.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

r.i.p tho

tbh 

I f*cking hate reading irrelevant bullshit like this when things like this happen because whether or not it's intended to be it diverts the focus of the most pertinent issue at hand.

If as a policeman your natural reaction to being resisted is to exert enough force to kill a man then you're in the wrong f*cking job, f*ck off and go be a janitor or some sh*t where your interaction with people is limited.

RIP to him and f*ck those officers from the pit of my stomach.

its not irrelevant  tho is it 

but for my man resisting arrest would the police office have put him in a chokehold 

no matter what happens if a policeman is arresting me and asks me to do something im doing it -there is no need to give them an excuse to be extra heavy handed 

especially over in the US when thye have a history for police brutality - why give them an excuse? Just comply and deal with the after effect later 

did he think that by him saying dont touch me that they would just leave him alone?

RIP sameway

• Upvote 3

Some people in here not living in the real world.

Seen the exact same shit happen to my boy after he was dragged out the bk of my car.

They had him in cuffs, he wasn't resisting and they decided they wanted to put him face 1st on the ground and proceeded to sweep his legs from under him.

Officer had his knee in his bk, was the most pointless shit I have ever witnessed in my life, 1 of the scariest too because I know shit like this happens.

This guy in the video wasn't a threat at all, the protocol for flooring peeps is dangerous and fucking retarded, it makes it worse most officers seem retarded as well not knowing what type of force is unnecessary.

• Upvote 1