Engagement Rings

Captain Planet

Ladies & Gents I'm looking for some ideas on interesting places to get one. Budget up to £3.5k but can push £5k if it is show stopping.

Ideally I don't want to go high street and want something either from a boutique or bespoke just because I suspect I can find better value there. Would even consider buying from abroad if it is cheaper for a really amazing ring.

Also can you get like one off insurance on these?

Also how much would more plainer wedding bands cost?

The missus prefers white gold/silver if that helps.

Bumba thats some budget you got there

Im guessing its for the size of the rock? coz the bands dont cost as much by themselves.

Recently bought my band as it goes from some bespoke place in stoke newington church street. £300 for the pair, white gold.

Congrats same way

your good advice is shrouded in a most disrespectful tone but as I know this is the internet I am also aware you cant help yourself, thanks for your advice though very useful.

Bad man if bands are cheaper I'll revise budget but yeah the stone(s) is the main thing.

I guess I have some learning to do about stones.

It's true, though I'd be lying to myself thinking that she'd be happy with a hula hoop on her finger she isn't a woman demanding expensive things.

My rationale is that throughout her life she has missed out on good things and that people have been unjustly unkind to her even to this day. People have taken advantage of her kind nature in spite of knowing an experiencing this she has still maintained high integrity, she forgives them but is now putting these people to shame by excelling over them and in certain cases now overseeing them. I like to reinforce how important and special she is, and she can enjoy all the good attention that comes from a nice ring.

I once had a mentality that she should be more 'ruthless' more 'aggressive' and less 'passive' but then I realised that is not what I want in a woman, and as a man I can defend her if need be. In fact she holds up well on her own anyway.

Cool story bro

• Upvote 6