Engagement Rings

Captain Planet

500 quid on a Ring

Might aS well get one from a Xmas cracker

3 months salary is what is accepted to be spent on a ring no?

i have to say it, but my gut is telling me this whole process is some bullshit

CP's intention to tell the fam, present certain things according to tradition etc is calm. more than happy to do it.

but 3 months coin on a ring?

£500 on a engagement ring, where the fuck you getting married? If thats the ring budget... Niggas is either young or very cheap.

Altho I think its whatever you think you should spend, just I hope you aint buying cars for more than the ring. I ain't never buying no ring, but if I was TBF its gotta be whip money, car goes back in 2-5 years, the wifey should be for life.

Your budget is decent, altho if it was me and I as you, I'd go high street first look, then around Hatton, a lot of man rush into picking when if you shop around and look your get a good deal.

500 quid on a Ring

Might aS well get one from a Xmas cracker

3 months salary is what is accepted to be spent on a ring no?

This was made up by De Beers as part of a marketing campaign as was the notion of diamond engagement rings.

I think they officially updated the 3 month rule recently, why people follow this foolishness is beyond me though. 

• Upvote 3

if you can buy the ring 3-4 over then why not

cant die wid ur money

cant die with a ring either.

id hope my mrs prefer me spend the money on the honeymoon or house but we'll see.

im not even really looking to do the whole engagement thing, when i know the girls right it will be over to the parents and mosque couple weeks later, the party can be done later in algeria.

• Upvote 1

Mans gonna spend 5 bags on a ring for a bitch who's gonna suck on a male strippers c*ck on the hen do.

Lol I dunno what calibre of women you go out with but everything shall be strictly Christian here

Hen do = a bunch of married church women and unmarried virgins playing games in her living room

Mans gonna spend 5 bags on a ring for a bitch who's gonna suck on a male strippers c*ck on the hen do.

Lol I dunno what calibre of women you go out with but everything shall be strictly Christian here

Hen do = a bunch of married church women and unmarried virgins playing games in her living room

i rate that

Elizabeth this lambrini is quite strong

/

what you gonna do for your stag then?

• Upvote 2

So because your bitch and her mates go church's that means they're virgins

:lol:

Guest Chelsea Jack

Tbh im only 22 and have no intention of getting married any time soon so aint really thought bout this before. However, 5 bags does seem an awful lot to me on a ring. As time bomb said, would rather use that p to contribute towards yard/honeymoon.

• Upvote 2

I ain't never getting married, and tbh I don't care for women thinking they are entitled to things BUT...

House I can understand, towards the cost of the wedding , I can understand... but honeymoon? Lol. Your thinking about the things that you get to enjoy too lol.

The engagement ring is important, like I said do what you can afford, but at the same time don't be cheap, she's gonna have that forever and its more of a reflection on you than the fucking honeymoon lol.

£500 pmsl, you probably all spend that on your phone bill for a year. Infact £50 x 12 is £600.

I wasn't trying to force my view of marriage on you in this thread. What is the point you are making I should delay getting married or what? It hardly affects you.

I dunno why you and Thizz are so defensive.

Thizz as Heero said, I'd say 75% of the young women in my church who are not married have never been with a man.

Again the calibre of women you interact with will determine your outlook on women tbh.