My Silver Da Lyrical style topic

Da Luv Doc

Right, Until the beginning of the Justin Credible era (29-09-2005) I thought I was butters.Then I realised I can get the attention of mega buff gurls, which, over time, increase my ego and confidence, meaning I am now no longer scared to draw any and every gurl I think is nice and even getting air is nothing to me now.Still, I saw Lady D and her man, he looks like a monster nerd.Im trying to up the pic but imageshack is gay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My topics aint bragging, but this kinda is.The gurls I have draw since that time has been on a next level as I thought I was ugly.Now, I know I am buff.I have drawed some serious bitches, ladies and women and I am now happy with myself.Safe

lmao"the justin credible era"come like the age of apocalypse
lmfaotrussman meets one girl with fresh to def fever and hes gone cookoothats all it is doc you probably had fresh tns and a fresh trim along with ya car that was just cleaned and a touch of "bow chucka wow waa"thats all mate and besides the suns poppin out every one looks better in the sun especially black man