Lauren Goodger Sex Tape

Hank Moody

Lol I'm gonna over look the fact you're the resident forum side man and actually respond

Im a wind up merchant which is often lost on the Internet lots of dry humour and wit but not so much of the malice I show on here

you lot don't know me I'm not your friend so my comments shouldn't really affect you emotionally like they would if it was real life and I was your mate...then I really would be a f*ck boy.

you come across as a beg friend always trying to get in on the jokes but I'm sure you're not really like that irl I like to think u are much more comfortable around your mates don't to have to try so hard.

Anyone else wanna pop?

show me where im a beg friend

didn't realise using a forum of strangers from a completely different city is tryna beg a friend

Toney hasn't been this mad since jermaine beckford never made it in the prem

Pmsl proper reaching now son

yes toney and you have misinterpreted each line as gay innuendo

that says more about you than me.

I explained the post in the vent room but nice try...you have probably been made a woman on more than one occasion so lol

you're a known faggot on here who's had been exposed and exposed yourself numerous times.

This is the thing though, everything I say on here is considered, you will say homo sh*t by accident, they are without doubt Freudian slips.

Then when people question you about it you go on the defence to protect your sexuality lol.

For example the comment you made to Chaps, it was actually John Doe and Mame that pulled you up about it and you used the same excuse, they misinterpreted it, classic identity issue response, everybody is wrong except you, lol.

I remember few months bk in L&L Lens clocked your tendency to bring up homo visuals in a thread or mention d*cks when there was no need to, you did it in the Omar thread in the music room and have done frequently.

Then there are other aspects of your character which are bitchy, off handed remarks, your penchant for a bk and forth etc...

You have the audacity to talk about d*cks in mouths when you are still picking Dinkys pubes out of yours for that Wood Green debacle.

You didn't tell your girl about that incident be honest?

Not only would she realise what an internet beef starting f*ck boy she is dealing with, she would have to zip up her forensic suit and go collect the nuts you left at Wood Green.

Any internet sass mouth.

:o

:o :o

pouring-out-liquor.gif

:lmao:

last few pages..

• 1 year later...