Stormzy

Niall Ferguson

Guest Blacksheet

Not listened but I don't get that free clothes bar tbh when I've never seen this mug out of his adidas tracksuits. Really do hope he gets punched up

Spades said that

I'm rocking adidas in the shower, my wedding, mumzys funeral, any time any place if I have to, if the cheque come correc

Like lady sov @ ashmans and ceazys wedding

Not really he's just annoying and overrated. Has he even made a track of his own yet not using someone else's beat or not?

guy is stealing a living but he got the cosign from the conglomerate and is putting in work. other bitter rappers and mcs need to study his game, guys be dropping a track that blows up in views and wont even push it as a single or will drop mixtape a year after their buzz has died.

• Upvote 1

Stormzy completed the game with all the collectables. Nothing but ratings for that youth.

Doing the "grind" in this day an age gets you to where Krept and Konan are, and their buzz isn't bigger than Stormzys...

Completed fuck all.

One of them youts who stole his cousin's memory card. Zero achievements himself.

• Upvote 5

Stormzy completed the game with all the collectables. Nothing but ratings for that youth.

Doing the "grind" in this day an age gets you to where Krept and Konan are, and their buzz isn't bigger than Stormzys...

Completed f*ck all.

One of them youts who stole his cousin's memory card. Zero achievements himself.

Wait - what is completing the game, being successful or being "rated"?

Completed f*ck all.

:rofl:   great analogy