Going travelling

Yuri

Would post this in the travel topic but people only talk about Amsterdam/Ayia Napa in there

I wanna plan a trip for 4-6 months in either South America or Australia and New Zealand. Anybody been travelling and can recommend anything, or where to go, how to plan etc? Currently figure for 4 months in South America I would need about 5 grand (not including flights) is that a fair guess?

Thanks lads

bare kids from my 6th form are on this travelling wave

basically every week is a new set of pics on fb from some exotic destination with some dumb caption tryna be deep

/

coupla my boys went mexico 2 years ago, were there for two months n spent abt 3 grand

when i was in costa rica and panama there was tons of these hipsters on their 'gap year' travels, i couldnt be sharing hostels with them annoying cunts, i was in hotels with americans on their vacations who surprisingly were less annoying.

/

spent a few months in new zealand a while back, personally i found it quite boring tbh, u gotto be fully into the whole green open spaces to enjoy it properly.

I stayed in auckland for a while which is a nice modern city, nothing amazing but not bad, then traveled down through the north island and then south island, like i mean the scenery is beautiful, its a beautiful country, amazing fresh air, but tbh it gets quite repetitive, apart from ur main cities like auckland, wellington, christchurch etc its pretty much just a load of green wide open spaces with a few towns in between.

A highlight for me was taking a helicopter up some snowcap mountains, amazing, was shitting myself the whole time lol

I wouldn't go NZ/Oz unless you've got something you specifically want to do or someone to visit, they're expensive and quite similar culturally.

I'd say go Americas/Asia for new experiences, cultures, women etc. What you do and how much you spend depends on how 'out there' you wanna go..

Nicaragua is meant to be the one.

I wouldn't go NZ/Oz unless you've got something you specifically want to do or someone to visit, they're expensive and quite similar culturally.

I'd say go Americas/Asia for new experiences, cultures, women etc. What you do and how much you spend depends on how 'out there' you wanna go..

Where did you go mate? Any tips?

Where did u go "mate"?

Lol absolute cringe

Black people are your mate now when u need help and advice,

Stop tryna pretend to be nice and begfriend dosent suit u

Next week youll be back to ur usual bullshit

Were you crying when you wrote this?
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest eights

Where did u go "mate"?

Lol absolute cringe

:rofl:

Where did u go "mate"?

Lol absolute cringe

:rofl:
Yoshie you must have been travelling, with your glorious white skin

Did the whole SE Asia thing, it's bait but probably the best thing I've done. You can live like a king for nothing, everyone's friendly, good food etc. Once you're out there you can get around for nothing, I think a flight from Bangkok to Delhi or KL is only like £100… Haven't been Latin America but I'm tryna go out there this winter.

I'd recommend just doing it, don't wait for friends or money or whatever, you won't regret it. And meeting other people travelling is part of the attraction, most of them are blessed anyway. The boring ones are the people who stay in the same place their whole life.

Did the whole SE Asia thing, it's bait but probably the best thing I've done. You can live like a king for nothing, everyone's friendly, good food etc. Once you're out there you can get around for nothing, I think a flight from Bangkok to Delhi or KL is only like £100… Haven't been Latin America but I'm tryna go out there this winter.

I'd recommend just doing it, don't wait for friends or money or whatever, you won't regret it. And meeting other people travelling is part of the attraction, most of them are blessed anyway. The boring ones are the people who stay in the same place their whole life.

Sounds immense