Scams

Pro

Here we discuss scams from the past, present and how we can learn from these low points. Whether you got bumped for a benz, took a big L with an AC or had to pay extra fees in Marrakech airport.

One sticks out for me, it was a pyramid scheme. The company was called MonaVie, I ended up loosing 2 bills on this fraud.

Money laundering buy a bag of peoples deets. Sign them up to labrookes, william hill etc then make legit accounts play the accounts against each other at poker at two diffrent internet cafes on the phone to my associate so you know what cards each other has. Repeat this process daily this scam fed me nice for 6 months until they started to tighten up rules.

attended one of them scam auctions in a disused shop once with my boys, he ended up getting sucked into buying a dusty Chinese film camera for like £60 thinking he was gonna get the ps2, nintendo and 40inch tv thrown in :lol:

scam was fucked.

was one of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3cZJrJO8s

Use to work for some guys who ran a similar scam in north London. Main guy made so much p from it he lived in Spain and flew into London every weekend to run it.

we would target mainly Asian areas. Do the flyering avoid doing estates. £50 for 2 hours work.

Just remembered another one on working tax credits. Was introduced to this guy from the government he use to sell deets of people who are entitled to working tax credits but don't claim. £80 a pop he sold them we would fill out the forms and get the money go into youngers bank accounts and everyone got a cut

hustling when you are on it proper>>>>> full time work

Back when Ugg boots dropped, my boy had the nicest connect for good fake uggs.

£200 for 5 boxes, sell for £100 each, easiest money I ever made.

one scouse guy i did some work for was telling me he copped 10,000 ugg slippers last year, was selling them at £20 each, mad.

Back when Ugg boots dropped, my boy had the nicest connect for good fake uggs.

£200 for 5 boxes, sell for £100 each, easiest money I ever made.

one scouse guy i did some work for was telling me he copped 10,000 ugg slippers last year, was selling them at £20 each, mad.

:lol: sick guy,

Hustling to women>>>>>>

it could be £10 under the retail price and they'll lap it up.

I only stopped doing it because the influx of shit fakes just made it bait for everybody.