Notting Hill Carnival / Bank Holiday Weekend 2014

Ephren Taylor

Sure there is mate

Sure

You don't have to agree with me, just ask yourself why niggas stay losing and have to resort to selling drugs, making music about selling drugs, then trying to prove a point to strangers about how much they "get it in". 

amen! if this was said a year or two ago i would of been typing furiously with the generic the system made us this way response.

but im done with making excuses not even defending them no more sick of it lost cause

its not acceptable to call people monkeys, same way its not acceptable to call people coons

or that occasional differentiation people make between 'black people' and 'niggas'

despite popular belief, being black doesn't give you license to refer to black people in such derogatory manners

• Upvote 2

its not acceptable to call people monkeys, same way its not acceptable to call people coons

or that occasional differentiation people make between 'black people' and 'niggas'

despite popular belief, being black doesn't give you license to refer to black people in such derogatory manners

Exactly my point

"The calibar of people"

Get bent an get off your high horse. U urself mandizi are just as much of a nigger and a coon and a monkey as the people u label that way

Get some self respect why don't you?

So dumb u cant even see the point of what I'm sayin

So wrapped up in this false hierarchy u create. You and the other phonies

• Upvote 4

Exactly my point

"The calibar of people"

Get bent an get off your high horse. U urself mandizi are just as much of a nigger and a coon and a monkey as the people u label that way

Get some self respect why don't you?

So dumb u cant even see the point of what I'm sayin

So wrapped up in this false hierarchy u create. You and the other phonies

high horse for shunning upon  "roadmen" or "bangers" whose destiny is prison?why are you so adamant in defending thugs?

• Downvote 1

does your twitter description not read "To succeed and maintain your reputation as a black man, you have to be whiter than white." ?

//

@mandizi, when you refer to a group of black people you think are below you, with the same terms that originate from racist people who use them to refer to black people as a whole... you're not seeing something wrong there?

• Upvote 4