The Football League Thread 2014/15

User

In January Blenhem the owner put a load of deals together for players  had the money on the table everything.

Warburton said he didn't need them.

Think they've had there differences since then.

Couple decent articles on it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/feb/13/mark-warburton-brentford-life-after-manager-jacob-steinberg-southampton

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/feb/22/brentford-mathematical-modelling-denmark

Leyton Orient going all out for sunday :rofl:

just put a 7th coach up for the away journey to Swindon...free of charge....7 coaches u kna for free.

the probability of them staying up is ridiculously low, i can see it getting real ugly post game

The fall is heartbreaking 1 year ago they almost got promoted ffs

Leyton Orient going all out for sunday :rofl:

just put a 7th coach up for the away journey to Swindon...free of charge....7 coaches u kna for free.

the probability of them staying up is ridiculously low, i can see it getting real ugly post game

The fall is heartbreaking 1 year ago they almost got promoted ffs

i was there at the playoff final

The whole structure of the club is fucked since the italian donny came. Brought all his bredrins

Mans got fucking Dossena on the wage bill paying man 10-20k a week....10-20k a week in league 1????? are we crazy *di canio voice* and man is on the bench more time.

brought some dead manager (milanese) in who was director of sport first...then manager...then sacked as manager and back to the old job then sacked completely

mans got Liverani as manager who i only got to know about fully through Proevo 2008 using Fiorentina, can't speak english well when the majority of the team is english based and doesn't have the managerial experience for that not to be a major floor.

Some dusty lanky italian striker called Plasmati who is trash...absolute shit.

Hearne cashed in on Odubajo before he left who was stand out player last year. 

Team have played some dire stuff this season and got hit with Multiple injuries to key players with no one to step up