The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Guest luckstar

A BLONDE teenager who murdered her mother in a frenzied attack after watching twisted films of Islamic State (ISIS) beheadings has been jailed alongside her jihadi lover.

look how these dame report news

the description of blonde obviously means 'pure' or 'superior' in this sense

fucking racists at the express

would they say a brown haired asian became a coconut and attended henley

• 3 weeks later...

Russia and iran w/ assad vs usa and saudi w/isis.

Lol hes right tho they are a bunch of eastern europeans

He's not Polish he's African. Or are we just picking and choosing the era of our ancestors to fit with our own agenda.

:/

He's fully Polish white. His parents were zionist who helped destroy Palestine. They done exactly what you don't want to happen here.

He's not Polish he's African. Or are we just picking and choosing the era of our ancestors to fit with our own agenda.

He's fully Polish white. His parents were zionist who helped destroy Palestine. They done exactly what you don't want to happen here.

Not questioning what his parents are. He himself was born in Israel. don't see how we are in a position to tell him he's not Israeli. A close friend of mine has parents who both came here from Ghana, he's out and out Mancunian, Manchester accent, British educated etc etc and never stepped foot in Africa so to me he's British right.

Different view. Probably guys on here who are born and bred in the UK but don't like to claim it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not questioning what his parents are. He himself was born in Israel. don't see how we are in a position to tell him he's not Israeli. A close friend of mine has parents who both came here from Ghana, he's out and out Mancunian, Manchester accent, British educated etc etc and never stepped foot in Africa so to me he's British right.

Different view. Probably guys on here who are born and bred in the UK but don't like to claim it.

You refuse to acknowledge the second part of my comment. 

He is Polish. His family were zionist and wanted the people of the country out so the white jews can live there.

• Upvote 1