The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

I didn't ignore it I just don't see the relevance of what his parents are or have done. I'm not in favour of what happened with the state of Israel etc I'm debating the comment about he himself being Polish,he's Israeli. The state of Israel was created before his birth. Israel is what he knows.

I didn't ignore it I just don't see the relevance of what his parents are or have done. I'm not in favour of what happened with the state of Israel etc I'm debating the comment about he himself being Polish,he's Israeli. The state of Israel was created before his birth. Israel is what he knows.

what he means is hes an askkenaz eastern european imposter claiming jewish, or people of the book. nothing in bilical history ties any of these polaks or caucaus cavedwellers to the land of israel pre 600 years ago talkless of thousands of years, yet they claim Abrahamic heritage.

He can stare the UN all he likes.. he will be sharing a cell with Hitler in hell. the daemony c*nt

• Upvote 2

He's not Polish he's African. Or are we just picking and choosing the era of our ancestors to fit with our own agenda.

:/

He's fully Polish white. His parents were zionist who helped destroy Palestine. They done exactly what you don't want to happen here.

Not questioning what his parents are. He himself was born in Israel. don't see how we are in a position to tell him he's not Israeli. A close friend of mine has parents who both came here from Ghana, he's out and out Mancunian, Manchester accent, British educated etc etc and never stepped foot in Africa so to me he's British right.

Different view. Probably guys on here who are born and bred in the UK but don't like to claim it.

would you be happy with said guy being prime minister of your country?

barely

Everyones trying to protect their interests

Putin said isis are just paid mercenaries, indicating this whole jihadi shit is fake

I think its safe to say now that we all know this has nothing to do with islam.

/

Nato army has been called to back up turkeys borders as iran and russia advance through syria

/

Nato army has been called to back up turkeys borders as iran and russia advance through syria

Sad that Assad had to turn to Putin for help

"A dance with the devil might last you forever"

/

You don't think the recruitment of Islamic extremism would be hindered by a reformed Islam?

Lets flip it and imagine what america would be like if Christianity wasn't forced to cohere with secular ideals, then don't you think that's the perfect catalyst for christian terrorism?

Do you not think a more fundamental ideology fosters a more extreme interpretation? 

Im not talking recruiting tho