The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

LMAO I need to check more on this guy. Trump is killing it. Hilary should be behind bars for her email scandal, I dread the thought of America ending up with her in power. 

shes gonna die soon anyway.

I am pretty sure america is going to self destruct under its own self righteousness to daddy the world so i don't care who gets elected.

why shouldnt he be able to say that

its not that he shouldn't say it. but he's kind of hypocrite considering that hes a christian and american was founded on a secular ideology. 

Do you think secularism came about in a vacuum? There's no such Islamic equivalent of Mark 12:17. Neither will there be any Islamic equivalent of Anglicanism.

Whenever there's Islam involved, this guy is always posting negativity.

Why bro? What we do to you?

Is Islam the biggest threat to the world, in your opinion?

lol what was negative about what I've just posted? Can you dispute any of what I've written?

Besides I think Ben Carson should never have gotten into politics.

I've never said that Islam is the biggest threat to the world.

its not that he shouldn't say it. but he's kind of hypocrite considering that hes a christian and american was founded on a secular ideology. 

Do you think secularism came about in a vacuum? There's no such Islamic equivalent of Mark 12:17. Neither will there be any Islamic equivalent of Anglicanism.

i think secularism came out of philosophers, free thinkers, Austrian economics, libertarianism, egalitarianism, anarchism be it a believer or non believer. 

I do believe that Christianity did lay down some guidelines and blueprints to the society we have today but that doesn't mean government and church should marry in ideas when there are still clearly bad ideas in the bible (although the Koran is far worst).

• Downvote 1

i think secularism came out of philosophers, free thinkers, Austrian economics, libertarianism, egalitarianism, anarchism be it a believer or non believer. 

I do believe that Christianity did lay down some guidelines and blueprints to the society we have today but that doesn't mean government and church should marry in ideas when there are still clearly bad ideas in the bible (although the Koran is far worst).

Have you read both to say the Quran is far worse?

The qur'an has so many negative writings within it, which provides to me as proof the gods of so called "Holy books" are false gods who have a massive ego who need us to worship them. They are text of historical events where aliens used their technology to brainwash people. Instead of people realising this, they follow their ignorant ancestors. SMH

I have quote mined both and pretty much the consensus among religious scholars is that the Koran is worst.

I could quote the verses i have problems with if you like?

Maajid Nawaz is brilliant and advocates a reformed Islam for the benefit of Muslims around the world.

lol

Especially since a lot of the quran is open to interpretation

I have quote mined both and pretty much the consensus among religious scholars is that the Koran is worst.

Maajid Nawaz is brilliant and advocates a reformed Islam for the benefit of Muslims around the world.

I wasnt asking your opinion on whether you like the Quran or how you think Islam should be reformed, I asked if you have read both the Bible and the Quran to say the Quran is far worse than the Bible. The answer is no, i therefore am no interested in discussing the matter with you.

/

For the record, the Bible has more acts of violence than the Quran.

*waits for someone to say 'thats the old testament tho'*

I seen them mention about the violence in the old testament. Kinda baffled me that though, people certainly in the West are Christian due to the new Testament......... Due to the story of Jesus. I don't know much about the Quran but I'm sure it starts with something like Mo invading Mecca. Straight away that's not peaceful lol..... Never read anything but peace about Jesus. I don't give a shit about Religions either ways.

I wasnt asking your opinion on whether you like the Quran or how you think Islam should be reformed, I asked if you have read both the Bible and the Quran to say the Quran is far worse than the Bible. The answer is no, i therefore am no interested in discussing the matter with you.

/

For the record, the Bible has more acts of violence than the Quran.

*waits for someone to say 'thats the old testament tho'*

So i think one of the biggest issues is the moral battle between Mohammad vs Jesus and how they are depicted in each holy book.

just by the main characteristics of each of these men anyone  unbiased would conclude that Jesus acted more moral than Mohammad. 

Also the depiction of what a country would look like under Islamic law vs a christian theocracy. Most unbiased people (probably some moderate Muslims as well) would favor a christian theocracy.

Do you want to present an argument into why you think Mohammad is more moral than Jesus?

Or compare the qualities of each theocracy?

Or is there another important factor i am missing?