The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Ive noticed a lot of these 'jihadi' guys coming from uk look a bit weak/geeky, im starting to think theyre going out there seeking some sort of power, in the same sense as some police officers come across as bitter buliied school kids on a power trip

Definitely a factor

Ive noticed a lot of these 'jihadi' guys coming from uk look a bit weak/geeky, im starting to think theyre going out there seeking some sort of power, in the same sense as some police officers come across as bitter buliied school kids on a power trip

Definitely a factor

So goes back to what i said in the first few pages

No man getting p*ssy is fighting for isis etc....

Have like 5 mutual friends with the dude..

Spoke to one guy this evening who knows the exact dudes who gassed him. Know the mosque he went to and all that.

He ain't fighting, I'm hearing he's out there on an aid mission - that's a second hand source, but seems legit. The dude who told him spoke to the Jack dude on the phone.

Why are the papers chatting shit? Saying he was radicalized online is all bollocks - the guys who did it are still going mosque calm.

Hmmmm so his friends admit he has been radicalized but say he is only there for aid purposes? Seems a bit unconvincing. 

As in someone gassed him into going to Syria and 'help'.

"Yeah bro, this is a good righteous cause for Islam brother, inshallah if I didn't fit the profile I'd go, but they locked my travel down. You though, brother, you're the type of person who goes on gap years, travelling is no problem for you my brother. You should help them there my brother. Inshallah all will be righteous in the end akhi."

Hmmmm so his friends admit he has been radicalized but say he is only there for aid purposes? Seems a bit unconvincing. 

"Yeah bro, this is a good righteous cause for Islam brother, inshallah if I didn't fit the profile I'd go, but they locked my travel down. You though, brother, you're the type of person who goes on gap years, travelling is no problem for you my brother. You should help them there my brother. Inshallah all will be righteous in the end akhi."

I'm still not convinced his friends are telling the truth if that is their story..... Cast your mind back to a certain Mancunian who decided to join his Asian Taxi Rank friends in going to Syria to give Aid to the people, he ended up with his head being taken off. So there white british friend going over there simply on an Aid mission sounds debatable. 

I'm still not convinced his friends are telling the truth if that is their story..... Cast your mind back to a certain Mancunian who decided to join his Asian Taxi Rank friends in going to Syria to give Aid to the people, he ended up with his head being taken off. So there white british friend going over there simply on an Aid mission sounds debatable. 

Whatever bro.

12642745_10205671699972891_1949845855589

Like I said. Believe half of what you hear, none of what you see.

I can't stop laughing :lol: This is up there with Obama's terrorist fist jab

30842FC800000578-3415865-British_convert

'I'm no terrorist', insists middle class Muslim convert 'Jihadi Jack' - despite being photographed giving extremist 'tawhid' gesture as he posed in ISIS heartland

• Upvote 1

How about people stop debating the ins and and outs of the family feuding sand people's of the Arabian Peninsula, and focus on when they all came to the conclusion the best way to pillage a foreign lands to syndicate under the banner of Islam. Look up the Arab conquest of Persia, 500 years of stealing destroying ancient monuments rape and enslavement. The whole blueprint upon which ISIS uses as its playbook is the Arab occupation of Persia. If you want to hear some real intellectual and justified Islamophobia go and talk to a layman in Iran or find an Iranian academic at SOAS or somewhere. The hatred runs very deep there don't be fooled by our Islamic 'government', they're Arabophiles who people despise but even the Muslims in Iran are starting to face the hard truths about the enemy within , which is Islam

And we aren't even considered Muslims by my the sunnah, so they can all just burn Idagf. Fuck Palestine too, the war with Saudi is coming can't wait to see their princes lined up for decapitation by sword (their own methodology) and their wahabbist hate mongering dens burnt to the ground

• Upvote 2

How about people stop debating the ins and and outs of the family feuding sand people's of the Arabian Peninsula, and focus on when they all came to the conclusion the best way to pillage a foreign lands to syndicate under the banner of Islam. Look up the Arab conquest of Persia, 500 years of stealing destroying ancient monuments rape and enslavement. The whole blueprint upon which ISIS uses as its playbook is the Arab occupation of Persia. If you want to hear some real intellectual and justified Islamophobia go and talk to a layman in Iran or find an Iranian academic at SOAS or somewhere. The hatred runs very deep there don't be fooled by our Islamic 'government', they're Arabophiles who people despise but even the Muslims in Iran are starting to face the hard truths about the enemy within , which is Islam

And we aren't even considered Muslims by my the sunnah, so they can all just burn Idagf. f*ck Palestine too, the war with Saudi is coming can't wait to see their princes lined up for decapitation by sword (their own methodology) and their wahabbist hate mongering dens burnt to the ground

Very strong post

And we aren't even considered Muslims by my the sunnah, so they can all just burn Idagf. f*ck Palestine too, the war with Saudi is coming can't wait to see their princes lined up for decapitation by sword (their own methodology) and their wahabbist hate mongering dens burnt to the ground

Very strong post

i know a few iranians. bless people n by n large all seem to be either very 'moderate' muslims or christian or atheist.

Islam doesn't define our culture we've alway resisted, in one way, shape, form, another. Most other Islamic countries Islam IS the culture, Islam and national culture are interchangeable terms for them. Our culture is poetry, wine, food,  philosophy and music and we are a shining beacon for humanity in an are of the world filled with backward cultures and death worship . Waatch when we overthrow the Islamic regime we will be up there sitting at the table whilst Saudi and their ilk go back to herding camels and eating lizards amongst the sand dunes of their so called sacred  lands

Thats a very bitter post tbf

• Upvote 1

i know a few iranians. bless people n by n large all seem to be either very 'moderate' muslims or christian or atheist.

Islam doesn't define our culture we've alway resisted, in one way, shape, form, another. Most other Islamic countries Islam IS the culture, Islam and national culture are interchangeable terms for them. Our culture is poetry, wine, food,  philosophy and music and we are a shining beacon for humanity in an are of the world filled with backward cultures and death worship . Waatch when we overthrow the Islamic regime we will be up there sitting at the table whilst Saudi and their ilk go back to herding camels and eating lizards amongst the sand dunes of their so called sacred  lands

Dont bother waiting, that wont happen in your lifetime.