The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

He's worse than any Israeli bombing Gaza.

He has killed more Muslims in Syria than Israel has ever done to Palestine.

Do not believe him and his party. Ever.

Yh since they sided with Asad they showed their true colours but the saudis and co are doing all they can to stir this shia-sunni war. Too many parties that are no good for the muslims in power right now.

Muslim Brotherhood>>>>>>>>

Guest luckstar

the british government should specifically target sunni muslims for criticizm

this is a movement in their name

not a single criticism on this page not a single mention about a sunni conducted genocide

its 'ummah this and ummah that' when they suffer a small criticism .. but deafening silence when they are butchering 3 different minorities in sunni lands

http://www.mcb.org.uk/

its an uttter disgrace

yeah same way Priests in the catholic sector touch little boys even tho they are supposed to practice abstinence

yeah f*ck outta here

:/

u seriously comparing pedophelia to terrorism fam?

never seen any priests urging catholics to join them in the fight for sex with under age children.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

yeah same way Priests in the catholic sector touch little boys even tho they are supposed to practice abstinence

yeah f*ck outta here

never seen any priests urging catholics to join them in the fight for sex with under age children.

They are both fucked.

• Upvote 2

yeah f*ck outta here

They are both f*cked.

Did they not just recently change the sex consent laws from 12 to 18 in the Vatican city in the last 2 years?

I swear the Pope also lives in the Vatican City? 

Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png

I know what you're getting at, But there are also millions of muslims out here who do not condone killing innocent people and calling it jihad..

Just like every catholic/christian person I've ever met doesn't condone paedophillia, but look at the behaviour of the Cardinals and priests?

There are fucked up people in all walks of faiths.. 

I know what you're getting at, But there are also millions of muslims out here who do not condone killing innocent people and calling it jihad..

Just like every catholic/christian person I've ever met doesn't condone paedophillia, but look at the behaviour of the Cardinals and priests?

There are f*cked up people in all walks of faiths..

ding ding ding correct answer

I could probaly name all the pedo priests on two hands

People that kill in the name of Islam though.....

' It would represent around 8,000 priests out of a global number of about 414,000.'

yeah thats one hand init  8-)

lol @ replying to chapps in a serious topic in 2014

its cos you have no input to my comment so shut up

kermit-the-frog-in-lipton-017.jpg

There are f*cked up people in all walks of faiths..

ding ding ding correct answer

allow your religion clowning your logic fam

about ding ding...answer to what?

I never said anything about Muslims I said terrorists ffs

this guy sees terrorist and thinks Muslim

and you're consigning him

pmsl come on Lahi.

also chapps is right laughing at him and side stepping his point doesn't change that.

Guest eights

I could probaly name all the pedo priests on two hands

People that kill in the name of Islam though.....

' It would represent around 8,000 priests out of a global number of about 414,000.'

yeah thats one hand init 8-)

lol @ replying to chapps in a serious topic in 2014

its cos you have no input to my comment so shut up

kermit-the-frog-in-lipton-017.jpg

Are the pedophillic Priests fondling with children in the name of Christianity though?

/

When the topic of Harry Krishna or ghandi comes up feel free to talk, but for now just shut up cos you don't get it

• Downvote 1

Some would argue pedophillia is worse than 'terrorism'

But then i guess it depends what acts u define terrorism, is hamas firing a rocket at israel terrorism? but isreal dropping a bomb not terrorism? Im sure the IRA didnt consider themselves terrorists but rather fighting for their cause.

And yes christians have committed their fair share of atrocities in the name of christianity.