The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

BREAKING AND DEVELOPING

NOTE: Liveleak will not be showing any new beheading video released by Islamic State

American hostage Steven Sotloff has reportedly been executed by jihadist terrorists. There was no immediate confirmation of the video.The video reportedly warns governments to back off from "this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State".

Sotloff, 31, disappeared while reporting in Syria in August 2013. His apparent kidnap was not widely reported until he appeared on a video released last month by the Isil.

In the footage a masked militant beheads US reporter James Foley then parades Mr Sotloff, warning he will meet the same fate unless US President Barack Obama ends air strikes against the group in Iraq.

c4ced8ed3ebf_thumb_1.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-04c_1409679526-sotloff2

fucked, was it the english man who did it again?

lol must of read some comment somewhere like "the uk are sending the sas in, now isis will see what its like to be running scared". Really? lol

US will be on another decade long mission to find this beheader then find him chilling in a house in pakistan one day and claim victory.

not so sure about that

the sas/us special forces clipped a LOT of people in afghanistan and iraq. just cos they didn't find bin laden doesn't mean they were sitting around scratching their balls

/

who cares if they actually find him? as long as he doesn't come back to the uk it's all good. he'll end up getting murked over there at some point. don't think the life expectancy of these guys is too long

lol must of read some comment somewhere like "the uk are sending the sas in, now isis will see what its like to be running scared". Really? lol

US will be on another decade long mission to find this beheader then find him chilling in a house in pakistan one day and claim victory.

not so sure about that

the sas/us special forces clipped a LOT of people in afghanistan and iraq. just cos they didn't find bin laden doesn't mean they were sitting around scratching their balls

clipped a lot of man, but taliban still run free over large parts of afghanistan

Obama needs to grow a spine and start hitting them with the laser guided freedom missiles

US will go bankrupt fighting isis then sit down for peace talks in qatar

they will fight them through proxies though, they're not gonna invade syria to take out d'ash. hezbollah, peshmerga, pkk, fsa, al nusra, lebansese army, even the israelis if necessary

I don't care if you Yuri have me on ignore you dumb cuunt.

unimpressed with TB though. Guy knows his religion is flawed and he is avoiding any discussion with me with regards to it. 

Guy wants to diss me with regards to the alien astronaut theory being relevant to his religion because he knows it is a possibility.

I mean, Isa, TELL ME HOW ISA WAS MADE TIME BOMB & THEN THINK IN YOUR HEAD IF HUMANS CAN DO THE SAME THING, WITH ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION! 

IF YOU PUT SPEAKERS AROUND A BABY AND HAVE A VOICE TALL AND PRETEND TO BE THE BABY, NO ANCIENT GUY WILL THINK "AH THAT'S A SPEAKER," THEY'LL THINK IT IS THE BABY TALKING!

p*ssy to shook to back up his religion and discuss, pussyhole!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Timebomb, these beheading is proof that your religious book is a myth.

LOL @ needing to read what god wants. Like I say, a real god wouldn't need people to read how to live their lives, god would force them to live how it wants them to.

/religion

This is as much to do with their religion as the uk claims to be Christian, or Israel does. It's a racial war that's been going on since 1076, both sandmen and the devil been rucking it out since 1076 in the name of religion....a religion 1% if that truelly follow. Why is a beheading more evil than a phosphorus bomb or an apache spraying dead innocent citizens while the soilders laugh like they're playing cod.