Sign in to follow this  
Babyface

~*~Happy Damn Friday Everyone~*~

Finishing work early at 13:45, then Ice Skating tonight, then may go for a meal.Saturday probably have a PHAT lay-in then try sort some Christmas pressies out.Sunday, Select UK 89.6Fm 12:00-14:00. Then got me Grandparents coming round for dinner. Family time.

pub tonight with some of the girls and then see where we end up....tomorrow night, cinema and dinner with some other girls and then sunday....probably go and see my cousin and my godson for the day

Oh yes! Sorry, totally forgot as I havn't been on for a while. I'll be on if Select UK is on (finger's corssed). I'll add it to my list. Cheers! :wink: (girl knows more about my weekend than I do) :?

Yeah you know that and select was on last nite cos louis vuitton was on. xxx so shuld be on. xxx

hahaha yeah true, i dont actually mind having him cos hes really well behaved and a darling to be around it'll just be boring once he puts himself to bed.

oi thats not nice to say bout morgan! shes good unless she dont get all the attention! lol bit hard eh?

oi thats not nice to say bout morgan! shes good unless she dont get all the attention! lol bit hard eh?
ooooooooooooooo that sounds like me he he he !!!! only jokin !!!!yeah dan kids aye ??? who'd have em lol biggrin.gif