Cold Leads

Supermalt

Links that that dried out

Anyone bother reviving cold leads, especially those you havent hit yet

Yeah theres millions of girls out there, but scrolling through the contact list on a sunday and you see the dp..

Only one or two times ive turned out a cold lead. Only after the 2nd chance then its recycle bin

Links that that dried out

Anyone bother reviving cold leads, especially those you havent hit yet

Yeah theres millions of girls out there, but scrolling through the contact list on a sunday and you see the dp..

Only one or two times ive turned out a cold lead. Only after the 2nd chance then its recycle bin

yh

fg

hfg

h

n

n

g

ng

BRAAAAV

di twitch in di c*ck is real

• Downvote 1

Usually get these notions late night...

Ive actually banned myself from sending broads messages who im not already having actual conversations with after midnight...

Judgement goes out the window...you start thinking...what DID go wrong there, let me just holla see if shes alright.

If I still wanna message when I wake up, then fair do's....but late night...minds just not in the right place

smh

• Upvote 2

Was going to do it at the weekend turned my imessage back on and was going to re-message this Scandinavian chick I used to mess with off OKC. Our last conversation a few months back didn't really end on a good note I basically didn't reply to her question.

She basically kept pushing me to add her to my Facebook, so she could 'share' this event she was going to. She was really adamant as well that she'd only do it once I'd added her. I've known this chick for a year and a half we'd f*cked etc, But she'd only ever known my first name. I was not up for adding her to my FB as I didn't want her seeing my life, my missus and friends.

I think she thought because of the time that had passed we were friends. But naw she's way too irrational to be added.

Was thinking of saying hello on saturday but allowed it.

Done this recently

Messaged some old ting then it turned into an invite to her house couple days later

Ended up getting frustrated cos it seemed like she wanted me to put work in all over again and i just wanted to pick up where we left off

deleted her number when i got home and havent spoken to her since that night

7838236.jpg

• Upvote 1

Them one where you just want to continue your saved game, but the memory card is corrupt

been there still

/

Worst one is when you move to a ting, first night beat... You want to link up again for the smash bro, and she's trying to tell you she's not like that normally, and trying to make you wine and dine her.

jaguarsfanpathetic.gif

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

braavvvvaaa

Guest Chelsea Jack

Them one where you just want to continue your saved game, but the memory card is corrupt

been there still

/

Worst one is when you move to a ting, first night beat... You want to link up again for the smash bro, and she's trying to tell you she's not like that normally, and trying to make you wine and dine her.

jaguarsfanpathetic.gif

l;kl;k;klkljoiujioiuiooui

been there still

/

jaguarsfanpathetic.gif

l;kl;k;klkljoiujioiuiooui

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...