Week 01 - 14/15 Premier League / CL & Europa Play-Offs

User

You lot laugh without having knowledge of things, thats why you end up looking silly in the end.

If you haven't followed his career then it maybe a laughable suggestion to you, but anyone who has knows he is as likely as anybody in that position, he is very highly rated in the Spanish setup.

20 years old and zero appearances for the Spain U21's or senior side says different tbh.

Caravjal and Montoya are the first choice right backs for the u21s but neither are as talented as Manquillo. Its just the case of them being more experienced and established than him that they play for the u21s, it doesn't necessarily mean Manquillo is less talented or less rated in the Spanish setup. Montoya is a right back for Barca yet they were still interested in adding a first option for Manquillo when they sold them Villa.

Roberto starts ahead of Oliver Torres for the u21s for example.

Manquillo has been he first choice right back for the u20's, the u20's are probably a more talented generation than the u21s of Morata, Roberto, Munain Sarabia etc.

Manquillo being better or having more potential than Azpi, Carvajal...LOL.

You know what Yeshua, let me not be ignorant.

Fill me in on Manquillo & his credentials. How much you've seen him play, what you think, his background, etc.

Yep!

I've only seen him for u19's and u20's but for me he definitely has more potential and talent than Carvajal. I rate Azpi highly especially defensively but Manquillo offers more dynamism more attacking threat and is a better athlete, apart from that he already is very very solidly defensively, a mini Zabaleta in the way he plays.

He is very highly rated in Spain, which is why the likes of Barca have been snooping round him in the past, if he progresses like he should he could definitely be Spains number 1 rb.

yeshua gives me joke

Just like u then MATE

You have been gassing united youth since 2006 mate stop smh'in the donny yeshua

They just mad Liverpool got two of Spains best full back talents, i would be mad too, our scouts>>>>

truss i was reading one article that said LFC have tried to sign Kieta Diao,draxler(origi and sterling are in this list too) europes youngest scorers of 5 league goals in a season. Two already signed by LFC and the other two are/were targets. Thats actually nuts. Same article explained how the rest of europe are shocked by our scatter gun approach with 18-23 year olds. I dont think every youngster we signed this season is gona make it but I prefer this to signing Ozil,Torres etc. atleast the youngsters have resale value

Just like u then MATE

You have been gassing united youth since 2006 mate stop smh'in the donny yeshua

They just mad Liverpool got two of Spains best full back talents, i would be mad too, our scouts>>>>

truss i was reading one article that said LFC have tried to sign Kieta Diao,draxler(origi and sterling are in this list too) europes youngest scorers of 5 league goals in a season. Two already signed by LFC and the other two are/were targets. Thats actually nuts. Same article explained how the rest of europe are shocked by our scatter gun approach with 18-23 year olds. I dont think every youngster we signed this season is gona make it but I prefer this to signing Ozil,Torres etc. atleast the youngsters have resale value

You got a link to the article, would like to read.