xm0bbd.png

This is the sh*t I'm talking about  :angry:

I had Dawson sent off & Ramirez injured, fair enough....but I still ended up having 2/3s of the posession

Two dozen shots

I\m sure this must just be some sort of bug. My team just doesn't score, and when we do it's some fluke thing like a penalty or some shit that I don't care about

I had a run of real winnable games but my fucking misfiring front line spunked it for me, if it wasn't for Ben Arfa being ON STUFF (I think he has something like 10 goals in 10 games) I would be languishing somewhere, I should be top 4 with the way I've been playing

However

next 3 matches are United away, Chelsea home, Liverpool away

Also, Figuero tried to threaten to leave, so I was like, 'I am prepared to let you rot in the reserves'

He put it on me. Swear his reply was something like 'you will live this to regret this'

Now two weeks later, Davies is out with cruciates torn, Dawson is suspended for 3, and I have to crawl back to man like Figueroa

I SWEAR he did some honduran juju 

• Upvote 2

I had a run of real winnable games but my fucking misfiring front line spunked it for me, if it wasn't for Ben Arfa being ON STUFF (I think he has something like 10 goals in 10 games) I would be languishing somewhere, I should be top 4 with the way I've been playing

However

next 3 matches are United away, Chelsea home, Liverpool away

Also, Figuero tried to threaten to leave, so I was like, 'I am prepared to let you rot in the reserves'

He put it on me. Swear his reply was something like 'you will live this to regret this'

Now two weeks later, Davies is out with cruciates torn, Dawson is suspended for 3, and I have to crawl back to man like Figueroa

I SWEAR he did some honduran juju 

LOL.

Goli

_59798968_mmftbwolmcuconnorinterview.jpg

yxjf;jfd

grzjihz

rtjjsr

j

z

askd asdsdsa`d

lol thought the same thing this morning when i see golis post in the fantasy football thread

I'm 6th, Man Utd are now 11 points clear of 2nd, I'm 2 points off 2nd. Just beat Everton in the FA Cup 3rd Round. Anyway, all of a Sudden Van Gaal quits and some f**king AFRICAN Deji Akinweyi takes over Man Utd. :/

I'm thinking "Thats weird". Anyway continue searching for players, then go to continue and it's telling me "Waiting" top right hand corner. :|

At this point I'm like nah is my sh*t being f**king hacked? Next ting I see 3 more people have taken over teams. :rofl:

Do you automatically start games with the anyone can join online ticked? Now I gotta play that game again. Untucked that sh*t in preferences. Fuming.

I'm 6th, Man Utd are now 11 points clear of 2nd, I'm 2 points off 2nd. Just beat Everton in the FA Cup 3rd Round. Anyway, all of a Sudden Van Gaal quits and some f**king AFRICAN Deji Akinweyi takes over Man Utd. :/

I'm thinking "Thats weird". Anyway continue searching for players, then go to continue and it's telling me "Waiting" top right hand corner. :|

At this point I'm like nah is my sh*t being f**king hacked? Next ting I see 3 more people have taken over teams. :rofl:

Do you automatically start games with the anyone can join online ticked? Now I gotta play that game again. Untucked that sh*t in preferences. Fuming.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOLOLOLOLOL :rofl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'M CREASING

:rofl:

I'M CREASING

f

b

vcx

h

b

fv

xc

x cv

xzx

c

b

h

bf

f*cking pissed off. Having real trouble scoring in this game.

As usual Abel f*cking Hernandez couldn't hit a barn door. I always used to sign this guy on previous FM's but he never came up with the goods. I'm stuck with him this version as I've started as Hull.

10 games 0 goals

Jelavic 10 games 1 goal

Neither of them even get into dangerous positions

Thinking of benching them both and just going with an f9, as I have the ball for 55-60% of the match anyway

wasteful cunts i hate them!

paul_ince_gif_shoot.gif

• Upvote 3

Costa 1 goal in 10 games gets injured.

First game back from injury bangs 4 goals.

Azpilicueta and Luis as wing backs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4 goals and 12 assists in 15 games.

Qualified from CL group with ease only conceded 1 goal in a draw to Ajax away.

Doing OK in the league lost to Tottenham 2 - 0, Swansea 2 - 1 from 2 fucking wonder strikes and Man City 3 - 2 in the last min.

5th behind Arsenal, United, Spurs and Swansea.

:lol: ffs

/

This Roma file is a struggle.

Juve still haven't lost, half my team is injured and the other half want to go to the prem :(

Totti>>>>

MOTM in every big match

Getting a run going is a struggle

Win couple games then lose to some shit team

Currently 3rd think 2nd is best I can hope for

Loaned some dead yiungers for squad filler

Pjanic is a beast defo my best player

I'M CREASING

f

b

vcx

h

b

fv

xc

x cv

xzx

c

b

h

bf

:lol: ffs

/

This Roma file is a struggle.

Juve still haven't lost, half my team is injured and the other half want to go to the prem :(

Totti>>>>

MOTM in every big match

Getting a run going is a struggle

Win couple games then lose to some sh*t team

Currently 3rd think 2nd is best I can hope for

Loaned some dead yiungers for squad filler

Pjanic is a beast defo my best player

Yep hes my best player. Wants to go to City but I cooled him off of that for now.

Iturbe and Florenzi been pretty good.

Strootmans return from injury was timely, Van Gaal said he wants to buy him, wonder what they will bid.