flopped as italy manager

lost to holland

drew twice with denmark

failed to qualify for the semis of the nations league which was my requirement and italy were ranked 1st now 3rd (god knows how the squad is trash)

drew my friendly with mexico

thats 4 games no wins lol

was struggling with roma this season but its picked up drew a game 4-4 and decided to ditch 433 and go back to 4312 which saw me dominate at the beginning of this save

ewandro hitting his peak now aged 24 beasting it 

--------af------dlf---------

-—--------------------------

--w-------------------------

-----cm(d)-----cm(s)------

--------------------------

------------rga-------wb(a)

-----------------------------

---lfb----cb------cb---------

Attacking

Pressing

More roaming

Direct

Pass into space

Everyone's individual instructions too

I think that's what I'm playing right now

Been reading about tactics more in depth recently to understand them

I totally misunderstood the mentalities, I thought rigid would have me like Chelsea with clean sheets

Also greatly misunderstood formations and the actual relevance have on your shape during defensive play, def-att transition, att-def transition and attacking play.

Yup the mentality settings aren't too well spelled out tbf, neither really is the playstyle

i.e. attacking refers to how quickly you move the ball forward, so a team who wants to play on the break but defend...should have an attacking mentality etc

SI should probably do a better job of making that info more accessible..

This is those times I am infuriated by this game

So Wigan have a free kick, in the 86th minute, it hits the wall and we win it and break

fx5c36.png

Dragovic dribbles to the half way line, and THEN passes to Jay Rod, who is of course, off-side :/ 

What theactual fuck

Lucky I was winning - if they peg a goal back in the next 5 I will throw my laptop on the floor 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/football-manager-legend-freddy-adu-is-now-nightclub-promoter-after-struggling-to-find-new-club-5063900/

Can anybody recommend a laptop (new or used) for under £200 that will smoothly run FM? I bought a laptop with more than enough spec to play it, but I get half a star on computer performance and game speed :mad: .

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/football-manager-legend-freddy-adu-is-now-nightclub-promoter-after-struggling-to-find-new-club-5063900/

Can anybody recommend a laptop (new or used) for under £200 that will smoothly run FM? I bought a laptop with more than enough spec to play it, but I get half a star on computer performance and game speed :mad: .

What laptop to you have?

I literally only use my laptop for football manager got very poor specs and is quite old

I used an air cleaner and cleaned all the dust out and now my laptop performance is *****

/

My youth movement >>>

Just banging teams left right, conceding too many goals but thats to be expected as my main centre back is 20

What laptop to you have?

Lenovo B50-30.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-B50-30-Notebook-Review.121910.0.html

What laptop to you have?

Lenovo B50-30.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-B50-30-Notebook-Review.121910.0.html

When did you buy it, maybe you should upgrade?

/

2yyypmv.png

Gone cleaaar

Will ruin this league. 

• Upvote 3

youth movement

24lnc55.jpg

25ft9py.jpg

2zsbnd3.jpg

24ci2gz.jpg

2lwof2x.jpg

141jyva.jpg

2u5sx75.jpg

16075md.jpg

9uqlqo.jpg

156wygm.jpg

• Upvote 2

Im gona do 5 seasons at valencia but i will never win la liga(even though thats my aim) :rofl: messi,cron and bale scoring 40 goals each a season along with neymar,suarez on 25 each pmsl

finished 3rd and 4th and I'm half way through my 3rd season I'm up there and could mount a title challenge this time as my squad is better now etc

breaking that madrid,barca,atletico monopoly is a myth atm

Won the title with 4 games to go as Man Utd played the earlier game and drew so it became mathematically impossible for them to catch up even though we play each other in the final game of the season... Which is where it gets interesting, I have then for the final round of epl fixtures, then in the fa cup final, then I have man utd again in the CL final

Would be more confident if I was playing 3 different teams in securing a historic treble

Have to commend my team on their performances this season especially after selling my first choice cb and dm.

My youth have been a sick breath of fresh air, contributing to clean sheets, attacking football, goals and assists. Four of them began the season as squad members but I have around 8 under 21s in my first team squad now.

Going to go through every players stats and progress over the summer. Release the ones who won't make it, I am not going to sign any first team players again this summer either which will make it 3 windows in a row without signing a first team player. The big teams will hopefully sign 3/4 of my key players now so I can give some of my ygs a starting 11 place.

Will up pics tonight.

• Upvote 2

Won the title with 4 games to go as Man Utd played the earlier game and drew so it became mathematically impossible for them to catch up even though we play each other in the final game of the season... Which is where it gets interesting, I have then for the final round of epl fixtures, then in the fa cup final, then I have man utd again in the CL final

Would be more confident if I was playing 3 different teams in securing a historic treble

Have to commend my team on their performances this season especially after selling my first choice cb and dm.

My youth have been a sick breath of fresh air, contributing to clean sheets, attacking football, goals and assists. Four of them began the season as squad members but I have around 8 under 21s in my first team squad now.

Going to go through every players stats and progress over the summer. Release the ones who won't make it, I am not going to sign any first team players again this summer either which will make it 3 windows in a row without signing a first team player. The big teams will hopefully sign 3/4 of my key players now so I can give some of my ygs a starting 11 place.

Will up pics tonight.

Very nice stuff.