This game is fucked

My soton file stopped working started a arsenal file. All them man are fragile. Lost in the CL play off to Lillle (smh origi bodied me) then lose to chelsea 8-1 at stamford bridge even after i rest my players

If ur team is lackin in tactical familiarity they can get it. I know i should use 4-5-1 or something but i refuse ???

I Always train Teamwork/Cohesion/Tactics for a month straight when i get to a club & play teams off the park during pre season.

//

Need to bring in a no2 cause Giggs doesn't know shit. 

Always look for advice before the match and all he ever does is pick 1 player and say " Move onto weaker foot" 

This game is fucked

My soton file stopped working started a arsenal file. All them man are fragile. Lost in the CL play off to Lillle (smh origi bodied me) then lose to chelsea 8-1 at stamford bridge even after i rest my players

If ur team is lackin in tactical familiarity they can get it. I know i should use 4-5-1 or something but i refuse

First thing you do with Arsenal is fire all the damn coaches, garbage physios and scouts. Did you know if you play the friendlies the tactics meter goes up during pre season? And come September/October it'll be near full? Saving you holding licks first few months.

This season is the first time ive been ravaged by injuries

Almost always on international duty too

Clocked it has a lot to do with match fitness and thats a vicious cycle as players get inj come back not fully fit you have to ease them in but because you got so many injuries you dont have the depth in squad so end up over playing them and they get injured again

Januzaj has had like 5 ankle injuries in 12 months went to give him 30 mins of a cup tie but went extra time and he got inj just before 120

Pissing me of but i like it very realistic

Means im gnna have to spend in jan

So, nearing the Jan window of my first season with Newcastle, everything is going Peachy.

Third in the table, Liverpool second, so a win would have moved me above them, I am winning 2-0 inside the first 15 minutes.

Ended up losing 8 f*cking 4.

8. 4.

Sturridge ran a train on me.

rsxa2v.png

Never seen a rating so low. Literally all the goals were him missing interceptions. f*cking pissed. Been a rock this year too.

Anyway

e6vztv.png

Hopefully I can keep it up. Will try to make a couple of additions in January and go for a title push.

Should have swapped gim with hour other cb

/

Finally get star ratigs fully now but its difficult to explain

/

Won cl final v barca dominated them but neymar constantly frightened me so thought id try some bids for him

Got one excepted for a decent price considering

Went to negotiate his agent was ona joke ting wanting 10m sign on fee and 12m for neymar

I rejected it

Then neymar sacked his agent

Went in again and this time no agent or agents fee negotiated just hoping he accepts

And was going to finance this with the sale of di maria who perez wants as his election promise at real

But the c*nt didnt get reelected ffs

Spreading payments over 48 months will ruin me especially if I win f**k all. :lol:

Koke £48m, Pogba £64mil, Cavani £61mil.

Sold Giroud £24mil, Podolski, Sanogo, Joel Campbell, Gnabry, Gibbs, Verratti (begrudgingly, Juve offered half of what I paid for Pogba).

Life is f**ked. I sign Cavani to give me that extra power up front, he starts off 'okay', I play Welbeck, he bangs 7 in 6. Cavani is now rotating RW with Oxlade.

e6vztv.png

Bruv you've conceded 33 in 15 games?

Even if you take out the 8-4 thrashing thats still 25.

Show us formations and training coz that is MAD fam.

i Hadn't moved training off of 'balanced' tbh, neglected, poor stuff

33dxf2b.png

Not many clean sheets, a quick glance and I can only see 5 or so

It'll be something to work on for next season, this season a lot of the time I've been playing with only one recognised defender

how can i try sign an 18 year old from atalanta with 1 year left on his contract and they are rejecting bids of 50m

lol

how can i try sign an 18 year old from atalanta with 1 year left on his contract and they are rejecting bids of 50m

lol

Are you sure he is not English?

second nationality jamaican 

Podolski is class as a inside left forward

Wally is always injured

Oxlade is fucking class too as is Mesut

Got rid of all the coaches like u suggested goli. Got some top class fitness/attack/defence/tek coaches

Walcott moans when you don't play him and is always injured when you do play him. You're a Liverpool fan so there's no bias. He's trash anyway. Sell him. Oxlade becomes one of the best RW on the game.

Podolski is great in that position for all of 1 season. He's on £100k a week. Good luck when it's time to sell. :lol:

The coaches are garbage. Parnaby from Middlesborough. Phill Cannon from Blackburn. Get those 2 in. Get couple decent physios in too.

e6vztv.png

Bruv you've conceded 33 in 15 games?

Even if you take out the 8-4 thrashing thats still 25.

Show us formations and training coz that is MAD fam.

i Hadn't moved training off of 'balanced' tbh, neglected, poor stuff

33dxf2b.png

Not many clean sheets, a quick glance and I can only see 5 or so

It'll be something to work on for next season, this season a lot of the time I've been playing with only one recognised defender

Whole summer and up til October mine has been on Defensive. only now (October) have I put mine to balanced and every other week I'm changing to defensive.

(I'm in my second season).

I only do

Attack coching at high level

Rest before and after match days

2nd season with United , 1st CL group stage game against OM 1-0 to us 75 mins in

Red sign in the corner ffs

Januzaj injured  , pissed , thought o well 2 weeks , no fuss

Post match 5-6 months out fakkk 

Di Maria sold as well, Moura is going to have to hold it down.

Got Adnan on 4 stars current ability as well. 

pissed.

Podolski is class as a inside left forward

Wally is always injured

Oxlade is fucking class too as is Mesut

Got rid of all the coaches like u suggested goli. Got some top class fitness/attack/defence/tek coaches

Walcott moans when you don't play him and is always injured when you do play him. You're a Liverpool fan so there's no bias. He's trash anyway. Sell him. Oxlade becomes one of the best RW on the game.

Podolski is great in that position for all of 1 season. He's on £100k a week. Good luck when it's time to sell. :lol:

The coaches are garbage. Parnaby from Middlesborough. Phill Cannon from Blackburn. Get those 2 in. Get couple decent physios in too.

yeah ima sell Walcott at the end of the season same with podolski

already got parnaby :) gona look at cannon too

/

alexis has been kinda trash for me

might have to sell him

/

giroud>