does the star ratings truely represent how good a player is ???

cos i see everyone on here sayin belanta is sick

but his current ablity just shows 2 stars

less then jones evens & smalling

& i deffo watch the stars more then the attributes

is that a fail on my end ?

does the star ratings truely represent how good a player is ???

cos i see everyone on here sayin belanta is sick

but his current ablity just shows 2 stars

less then jones evens & smalling

& i deffo watch the stars more then the attributes

is that a fail on my end ?

yeah I noticed this lol

Basically a simple 'report card' doesn't really do anymore, the scouts need to spend time watching the players to build up an accurate knowledge of their abilities, assign a scount to watch him for a few games and he will probably reveal more and his CA will rise a little (just a little, though, Balanta was always a staple for me on FM14 - Ajax beat me to him this game though, but whenever I bought him he was on around 3 stars CA - but has a potential of 5, but already has beastly abilities for marking, tackling etc) He isn't too well rounded so that will explain his low CA.

First time I picked up the game, did a quick run through and search for all of my usuals

Balanta

Mitrovic

Batshuyai

Praet

etc

I see like 2 star PA I was like, they have fucked me over  :mad:

Then I actually read the little question mark help things that pop up..

• Upvote 1

noticed this is the first FM where potential * goes up as well as down

got balanta 1st season he is a beat

currently 3* out of 4 but a few weeks ago he was potential 4 1/2

i heavily rely on * ratings but its not accurate as its just the opinion of your coach/scout so depending on their player judging ability its different

also depends on your league what players you have in your squad and form

like you could have 3 four star strikers and scout a layer who will be a 3 star striker but another club he will be a 4 and a half star striker

also had flanagan who was 2 out of 2 but played in cos i had to, half a season later he is 3 1/2 out of 3 1/2 and beasting

I've been scouting Draxler for 3 months and for the first 2 months he was 3 stars CA and 3 stars PA.

Last month he went up half a star in potential. After following Football Manager on twitter they reply to a lot of people and they have said themselves PA goes up and down accordingly. Also depends on your scout.

A lot depends on your training, match practice and tactics how your players fill out their potential.

/

A main reason why already I can see certain man who aren't getting game time are gonna have to go out on loan.

Training - Defending (High). Until I get my tactics right. 4-2-3-1. Control. Fluid. Inside Forwards on the flanks.

Bare 1-0 wins.

/

Welbeck injured for 2 months :angry:

Exactly the same is happening with Coventry City for me as well mate. Luckily went up through the play offs, invested in Jack Hobbs and Andre Wisdom who have been unbeatable at the back but since I've been in the Prem the only way I'm scoring is from free kick/long shot rebounds. My inside forwards have turned into complete garbage. My defence is the only thing keeping me above my drop zone. My top goal scorer is Anichebe with 7 in 20  ^)

Yeah this is where you batter the loans and also in the player search now you can search man that are 'Unhappy'.

Also go get them cheap Brazilians with 4/5 star potential and in a couple years sell them on.

Never thought of that, that's a great idea.

Bought a few Eastern European lads over but they couldn't get a work permit. Sent them over to Croatia in Hadjuk for 2 years so they can.

:angry: 

Nah f**k Per Mertesacker. He's GONE in January. All I need to do is NOT lose to Basel at home last group stage match and I come 2nd behind Roma. Gifts 2 goals, I peg it back to 2-2 last 5 minutes.

Mertesacker concedes a penalty 94th minute, they score and now I'm in the Europa League.

GuFIh0ervL962.gif

• Upvote 2

you know when you reply to group convos like 'i got a link tonight'.... and bang out fm

/

So guys...

Got like £240m in the kitty

Messi's release clause is £211m

Wages: £575K p/w

:-)

haven't managed messi in about 4 football managers

Nah I'm F**KING STEAMING.

I MADE HIM CAPTAIN AND HE DOES THIS TO ME.

TO ME?

F**K HIM. HE'S DEAD TO ME. F**KING DEAD. I AM F**KING STEAMING. I GOT BALANTA MOANING ABOUT NO FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL SAME WITH NKOULOU AND YOU DO ME DIRTY LIKE THIS?

F**KING C*NT. :angry: F**K OFF OUT MY CLUB YOU TALL F**KING TREE. ARRRRRRRGHASAKJCKJNA; LMX

lose to city

beat chelsea comfy

beat arsenal nearly throwing away a 3-0 half time lead

international break.... half my teams doesn't come back in time including both my first team keepers FFS

lose to palace

and balo my only really inform striker this season gets inj, sturridge been getting goals but not like first couple seasons hes been quite dead, might cash in and get a ballon d'or candidate

November board gave me an extra £65M. Selling off the whole defence. Not inna this 3 stars potential being a first teamer.

Selling Debuchy, Cazorla, Mertesacker, Monreal, Diaby, Flamini, Arteta. (Ones in red already sold).

Just got in Caulker from QPR, De Vrij (RB from Lazio). Start of season bought in Khedira (Box To Box. Awesome). Barkley coming in. I want English guys 4 stars or more coming in.

2nd, level with Chelsea, 1 ahead of Spurs, 4 ahead of Man Utd in 4th who I'm playing at Old Trafford now. Doing well in the league but the top 4 is a madness. Lost 4 so far, and so has everyone else around me bar Chelsea. Drawn more.

(How do you screen shot on a Mac? And I need the faces pack).

You man need to look out for an Iraqi called Human Tariq. Got him on loan first of all from Inter and then bought him for 11 million. Got 40 caps at 22 and I think he's going to be the best player Cov have ever had.

Humam Tariq

Trust me

:Y:

I might have read this without thinking you know. Pos just in case :D

So i copped this game for the first time in 3 years

Started with villa

Benteke already injured, wiseman and gabby get injured for 2 and 3 months and i sold Darren bent

Only bought in blacket for 2.5 mil so far

Had to play a 15 and 16 yr old upfront first game and some next reserve called drennan second game which was against man utd. I drew both games with mikey drennan scoring a 93rd min equaliser against utd

Grealish and nzog >>>