You know what this games needs a whole new transfer system too unrealistic

Decided to sell most my older players and buy players I can get hg in 2 seasons time and have a squad of all home grown within 5 seasons

Teams are rejecting bids of 50m for 15 year olds but I can't sell the likes of veratti, di maria, mata or rojo for a decent price

Podolski is class as a inside left forward

Wally is always injured

Oxlade is fucking class too as is Mesut

Got rid of all the coaches like u suggested goli. Got some top class fitness/attack/defence/tek coaches

Walcott moans when you don't play him and is always injured when you do play him. You're a Liverpool fan so there's no bias. He's trash anyway. Sell him. Oxlade becomes one of the best RW on the game.

Podolski is great in that position for all of 1 season. He's on £100k a week. Good luck when it's time to sell. :lol:

The coaches are garbage. Parnaby from Middlesborough. Phill Cannon from Blackburn. Get those 2 in. Get couple decent physios in too.

yeah ima sell Walcott at the end of the season same with podolski

already got parnaby :) gona look at cannon too

/

alexis has been kinda trash for me

might have to sell him

/

giroud>

Woah woah woah.

Sanchez (LW) Inside Forward, Oxlade (RW) Inside forward

Giroud (Complete Striker).

You'll score 60-70 those 3 alone. Teach wingers to cut in, have Alexis shooting more often. Oxlade bangs bare back post goals.

You know what this games needs a whole new transfer system too unrealistic

Decided to sell most my older players and buy players I can get hg in 2 seasons time and have a squad of all home grown within 5 seasons

Teams are rejecting bids of 50m for 15 year olds but I can't sell the likes of veratti, di maria, mata or rojo for a decent price

Only 1 manager @ united

He's overweight , thinks he can play all positions and thinks he has a say in all my transfers.

Realistic 

That was the first c*nt I sold and I bad mouth him every chance I get

I'll up my strikers and #10 stats when I touch yard

Its a madness

won the europa League and fa cup finished 3rd in the League behind utd and Chelsea

sold podolski(sadly),monreal,campbell(wanted to leave)Arteta,rosicky and Walcott got a 4 month injury in pre season :( hes getting sold too hopefully his value stays high it was at 29million at one Point :rofl:

signed depay, some left back from Monaco nanjigolan from roma,Rodrigo & mustafi from Valencia

my second team>>>

odegaard,delle alli,vallejo and a few other youth

/

kos and Sanchez out for the start of the season. might sell kos in january hes very injury prone

Won the league and cl

Lost 1 league game after beating arsneals record of 49 to Liverpool 5-0 the way the club made millions in fines

Neymar got inj back end of the season missed 3 months with a fractured skull

Made it back last game of the season, gave him 60 mins thenlayed him in an u21 game for 45 then arranged a friendly for him and goretzka before the cl final and played them 60

Come cl final he's doing well make a sub for him to come off at 60mins and he fucking gets inj for 5 months before the sub happens

Misses the world cup

Felt peak

And my young gun motto was going so well till I just splurged 80m on pogba and made him my highest paid player after getting rid of do maria cos he was the only one on above 200k a week

Coach reports and even scout reports to a lesser extent don't mean shit got world class 2 star players

Kos is a beast but come January second season he's average at best. Demote him to rotation.

I signed Balanta and Nkoulou. The latter taking Koscielny's place mid season.

have to sell him or merts looking to get rid of one of them in the second season january window

dede and mustafi will be my first choice cb pairing

/

wanted to get rid of debuchy hes 30 but his peformances are class...might resign jenkinson to be back up for Chambers who is Amazing attribute wise

Nkoulou got gassed when Madrid showed interest but didn't bid, we argue, I transfer list him and send him to train with the kids. Offer him out for £30mil, Madrid offer £13mil, PSG offered £30mil. BYE BYE.

Was vex I rejected Madrid and off he goes to France.

/

Signed De Gea for £74mil (£46mil over 48 months), sold Szczesny to Atlético for £27mil straight cash. Since 28th Dec 2015 Played 6, won 6, haven't conceded. He's a game changer. Spent WAAAAAY too much but my GK's are all shit.

yeah de gea is hard 

re signed ron robert zieler and hes one of the best sweeper keepers ive used in this game 

dribbles up to the half way line

got some good ygs too so boy id happily cash out for 50m+ for de gea

Made some nice moves start of the season with palace

Brought in smalling and podolski on a free

Benzia for 2.1m sergi roberto 1.9m and kjaer 3.7m

Sold zaha to Chelsea for 15m coz he was crying and I got a lot of good young rw coming through, yet to play a game for them will prob bring him back next season for like 3mil lol

Kjaer been poor but he's only sub as dann and richards is my main cb partnership, Richards >>>

Smalling Has done ok same as podilski (rotation ATM)

Roberto been the best so far >>

So many injuries this season tho boy, diaby, jedinak, Williams, mcarthur, jovic, gayle, souare and ward sidelined for a while

won 10-0 for the first time against a decent side too

desperate to go unbeaten 

lost both super cups, a meaningless cl game, drew my 2nd league game and won world club cup semi on pens 

apart from that won every game this season.....

u21 is full of wonderkids

sanchez just bagged all 7 gols for arsenal in a 7-0 win over qpr

£14 mil bid for tielemans accepted

yeah de gea is hard 

re signed ron robert zieler and hes one of the best sweeper keepers ive used in this game 

dribbles up to the half way line

got some good ygs too so boy id happily cash out for 50m+ for de gea

Just what I wanted to hear.  :bounce:  :Y:

Ffs epl needs a winter break

Played stoke, then newcatle 3 days later then had swansea 2 days after that and then qpr 2 days after that

Planned first team, first team, second team, first team

Smashed stoke 6-0

Then came with this idea of mixing the teams so i can get first team players in every game

Ended up losing ti newcaslte on boxing day

Unbeaten season out the window again

Ffs might as well go out tonight

I hate December on this game in England.

December ensures you'll lose to a dusty team during them 2 weeks just before and after Christmas.

can i give my cousin my fm cd and let him install it on his lappy

seeing as i use steam and have already activated it on my lappy

Smh started a new game.

Hazard broken leg 4 games into the season.

Ah suh it guh.

lol ... guh

Nahh, It's locked to your account

havent played in time because my lappy's been gettin repaired. reopened the west brom save. 1st year, rocky start but tactics are finally fluid

fz8zb.jpg

flit5h.jpg

Nahh, It's locked to your account

explains a lot

guessing steam doesn't run on two lappys at the same time

It can if both log in on to same steam account, one be logged in as online the other offline...

• Upvote 1