It can if both log in on to same steam account, one be logged in as online the other offline...

:Y: nice one

Obviously have to log in online on the other computer so can download etc,on to your steam then just play offline. Can do updates manually anyways

• Upvote 1

got a 19 year old world class center back who is back up to varane/marquinhos

in his report it says World class player (under current ability), in the premier league which is now the number 1 league

star rating = **1/2

fully given up on star ratings, used to live and die by them on this game before.... making me sell world class talents cos they dropped from 5 star to 3 star

got a 19 year old world class center back who is back up to varane/marquinhos

in his report it says World class player (under current ability), in the premier league which is now the number 1 league

star rating = **1/2

fully given up on star ratings, used to live and die by them on this game before.... making me sell world class talents cos they dropped from 5 star to 3 star

stopped working with their star ratings on the last fm

they don't know what they are talking about

used to listen to them religiously too but i was missing out on some top players cos of that BS

I still slyly pay attention to it. But good training and tactics increases that anyway.

Final straw for me today was when Madrid were after some 2 star potential player and offering SILLY money and still getting rejected. I'm sitting here thinking "Am I missing something here...?"

came second in my first season. cant even lie, i caught so much life. city were in the relegation zone at christmas, chelsea were midtable, sackings everywhere. 

149b1i9.jpg

this brudda and cassano basically carried me through the season. just like real life, one good season and city came. i wasn't gonna say no to that

2ho8jep.jpg

board gave me 10m, made 40m offa the deadweight. jese, bargain of the decade. 

e63w55.jpg

bought aboubaker too in jan.. he already has 10 goals in 7 games this season. could win it but my defence is slacking..

jhd4wp.jpg

• Upvote 2

Beat madrid 7-0 in cl semi

Rest players in second leg lose 6-1 had to go ultra defensive and bring on 3 first teamers

Sweated that out boy

Already won the league with over 100+ goals difference

• 4 weeks later...

Started one with spurs then left for Nantes (wanted a challenge) they were in relegation zone after like 20 games

Finished 12 with bangoura top scorer, second season finished 8th and again bangoura top scorer, pedretti beasted so did my cb djilobodji.

He wanted to leave to play European football so offered him out and managed to get 10mil for him but he was only valued at 3.8 but he joined burnley who finished 17th smh

Bought in pereira, dembele (Fulham) dusckh Kabul on a free and some winger bernadeschi

My rw didnt sign a new contract so he left on a free and bangoura gets injured for 3 months ffs and comes back shit, so I'm trying to replace 3 of my key players now

Been banging out from where i left it last few days

Left united for barca

Squad a shambles got rid of everyone except messi

Was expecting to struggle but im flying with ygs

On for the treble

Guardiola at united so would be ideal cl final

Won the treble could have been the quad but lost to everton on penalties in the league cup

Lost twice in the league all season. To forest and derby(should have been unbeaten)

My most majoe signings were higuain 33m and greizmann(25m release clause) and danilo 17m

Looking to release santi carzola and sell walcott. Got munir coming in

Might sell wilshere but i like him. Contemplating Pogba got 70m to spend

Got partick roberts and odegaard ready for santis role as back up AM after Ozil

Won the league last season. Depay>

Scores 16 last season and topped the goal scoring charts all season until he got injured for 3 months. Scored 15 as a left inside forward