Caucasian Girls

imhim

Lol as in she can't believe he finds her attractive ?

• Upvote 3

the troll is weak on that one.

White chicks have crazy sex appeal but sadly most aren't domesticated and culturally do things to different such as not washing food properly, not believing in beating kids and not eating properly etc.

The "you have to wash meat" is a myth, unless you're gonna wash it in anti-biotic fluid.

White chicks have crazy sex appeal but sadly most aren't domesticated and culturally do things to different such as not washing food properly, not believing in beating kids and not eating properly etc.

The "you have to wash meat" is a myth, unless you're gonna wash it in anti-biotic fluid.

Yes love doc, I've been arguing this for ages no one ever answers.

Mounty

Ok 

:/

Noticed it even says on raw chicken packets 'do not wash' now

Oh the philosophy of beating kids. Where did you learn from bro?

Oh the philosophy of beating kids. Where did you learn from bro?

Not white women pal, don't try and be smart. Slave owners were men.

Lol, the issue is not that you wanna beat your kids, well it shouldn't be anyway, its more knowing at some point your gonna have to at least put the fear of it into them. White people/women will say stupid shit like you ain't hitting my kids, to which any respectable young blackie should say, how about I beat you and the kid... About undermine my rule... But in a lot of cases the man has been de-activated by the "deamon" skin long before.

Again I dont even think its about germs no more, I cook, I read, I'm aware of not washng chicken the dangers etc... BUT honestly shit just didn't taste the same, it might just be in my mind cos I knew, but alas I didnt enjoy it the same, the thought bothered me.

Lol, the issue is not that you wanna beat your kids, well it shouldn't be anyway, its more knowing at some point your gonna have to at least put the fear of it into them. White people/women will say stupid sh*t like you ain't hitting my kids, to which any respectable young blackie should say, how about I beat you and the kid... About undermine my rule... But in a lot of cases the man has been de-activated by the "deamon" skin long before.

Again I dont even think its about germs no more, I cook, I read, I'm aware of not washng chicken the dangers etc... BUT honestly sh*t just didn't taste the same, it might just be in my mind cos I knew, but alas I didnt enjoy it the same, the thought bothered me.

So they become good government slaves or so when they misbehave you have a quick fix "sweep under the rug" solution as oppose to taking the time to finding the source or a deterrent to their misbehavior?

Bruh that time-out sh*t don't work for this generation.

Bout talking. Defo have to put the fear into them.

Truss

Wow am sorry that you don't believe in kids enough to learn without the use of violence. Maybe it says something about yourselves and your childhood.

I will say that kids are very smart and i know many kids that get on fine under peaceful parenting.