You Know You Are From London When...

imhim

when we think of south we obviously dont think of the proper proper expensive areas

we tend to think of south as in south east... (obviously some are sw like brixton and those up n coming paces)

south east as in lewisham dulwich greenwich blackheath etctaragh

Guest eights

Nort Weezy or West tbh.

Shout outs to my Bricky/Battersea/Thornton Heath dons though.

Int you from Nottingham?

And yeah Camberwell is a sh*t hole, but the Hipsters have it firmly in their targets. You watch it'll look like Brixton in a few months

Yes but have lived in London for many years.

Hdfkjgxccfdxszsfxzcgdfzsxczwer

Just shut up about 'nort'

CP just tryna confuse people with jargon

Really we're just trying to use the actual place somewhere is to determine where it falls on the NESW divide

Its not complicated at all

It's not jargon, it's fact.

For example Russia is classified as a European country for administrative purposes whereas physically many people would say it is in Asia.

but Chelsea is West, Central or South West depending on which administrative declaration you're looking at

and Russians are arguably more ethnically European than they are Asian, you might say more of the country is in the Asian continent but more of the population is in Europe, nah?

Yes but we are talking about geographical area not the people in the country. Thus what I was pointing out is that in this particular discussion, we need not trifle ourselves with administrative areas to define a part of London since proximity and ease of transportation to the locations is what makes us associate with them. This is following the posting of the London Plan definitions of NSEW.

So in fact yes everything south of the river can be classified as South IMO. And North me is everything North of the river, bounded by the Lea Valley to the East and is easily distinguished to the west by the lack of ease with which you can get a bus to Brent for example, so effectively Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Camden and Islington. We can leave out the City.

This is what I mean

Ignore his jargon its nonsense

In an administrational sense the Falklands are british land

In reality its nowhere near britain so I see no reason why we are discussing the north/south divide in this sense

Anyone that has a practical view of where these places are in relation to eachother wont argue that places like kings rd are in south london

This is what I mean

Ignore his jargon its nonsense

In reality its nowhere near britain so I see no reason why we are discussing the north/south divide in this sense

Anyone that has a practical view of where these places are in relation to eachother wont argue that places like kings rd are in south london

Where is the jargon here?

jargon

dʒɑːg(ə)n

noun

special words or expressions used by a profession or group that are difficult for others to understand.
"legal jargon"

Yeah then use logic innit.

Also you made my points in the bold.

That is exactly what I am saying (minus the kings road bit), you just don't like the words I use?

Coincidentally I keep posting after you when im not responding to your posts

Im referring to you bringing up different types of geography as jargon cos thats when we start getting confusion

lol there is administrative geography and then physical geography what are using here?

wtf is going on in here with the complications

Nort Weezy or West tbh.

Shout outs to my Bricky/Battersea/Thornton Heath dons though.

Int you from Nottingham?

And yeah Camberwell is a sh*t hole, but the Hipsters have it firmly in their targets. You watch it'll look like Brixton in a few months

Yes but have lived in London for many years.

Hdfkjgxccfdxszsfxzcgdfzsxczwer

Just shut up about 'nort'

It's called irony, c*nt.