Ice Bucket Challenge

Horatio Caine

so the guy that started this died from drowning on a diving trip that's fucked.

But this is just like the no make up selfie bullshit...how does this actually raise money?

Or am i missing somthing and does everyone who does it automatically have to donate a certain amount of money as well?

wonder how many of these celebs actually know about Lou Gherigs disease and don't just think this is the new version of planking pmsl

big up sheen only one I've seen actually donating hard cash.

• Downvote 2

you're such a beg Eric smh

/

no rant and thanks dubby for showing me

still reckon half are doing it as a fad and didnt give 2 shits about it b4 it started trending.

And yes imhim that would be pretty cool rather than seeing over paid cunts shivering tbh.

• Downvote 1

oh yeah obviously everyone's bandwagoning, but its getting people the social media attention that everyone wants these days

its similar to the way you have people poking their opinions in on Koni (irrelevant now I know but social media-wise it was huge), Palestine, Ferguson riots etc: yeah they might think its bad, but ultimately its something they're not going to do much about themselves, its just something they've decided their opinion on and want to put it out there for the sake of it