Pmsl, Mayweather >>>>

Yuri

lol at the sheep with their camera phones, cringe.

Imagine an alternate universe where no one really gives a shit about seeing people get punched in the face mayweather doesn't understand that concept, so there is no humbleness among his fortunes.

He actually believes he is on the verge of greatness.

No I'm just not a mug like you that automatically respects anyone with money and success.

Guys a d*ckhead, maybe you can't see it because you're one as well.

I respect anyone with Floyd's insane work ethic. I don't like his noggy antics, but because I don't spend my entire existence (unlike you) watching youtube and WSHH videos, I don't need to care for them.

His work ethic and his lifestyle are completely distinct...and he leads a whole bunch of idiot boxers into a false sense of security by behaving the way he does...They copy him and get smashed (Broner, Degale to name just two) because they aren't backing their talk with an almost 24 hour gym lifestyle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

What do u do with your life that is so great exactly?

Oh wait you don't waste your time explaining things like that to someone like me

Yet u have time to fantasise on here about cla's, make assumptions about other users based on nothing and to lick mayweathers a**hole?

So sad.

• Upvote 3

Imagine an alternate universe where no one really gives a sh*t about seeing people get punched in the face mayweather doesn't understand that concept, so there is no humbleness among his fortunes.

He's already great tbh.

CLS actually.

And I make no assumptions...I know you're a jobless, prospect-less bum, and that Yoshie is a 2:2 failing Cossack from the Planet Zog (to quote Boris Johnson).

:lol: You don't know shit u just assume like the moron you are

parading on here pretending to be someone your not is all very well but remember soon as u log out your just a gay fox again.

Yuri and Sole have some mad hate for Floyd...I've noticed it throughout this thread and in other threads. Two broke guys acting like they're some moral arbiters smh.

I think it is pathetic that a grown man is upset because a woman doesn't recognize him and proceeds to talk about how much money he has...therefore I "hate" him and am broke.

Where do you make these assumptions from?

• Upvote 2

whats he doing in a barbers chair tho

barber just dusted his head top like yh safe thats £500 fam

Imagine an alternate universe where no one really gives a sh*t about seeing people get punched in the face mayweather doesn't understand that concept, so there is no humbleness among his fortunes.

He's already great tbh.

If mayweather great what are marcus garvey and malcolm x?

mayweather is too low of a bar to hold greatness at.

He's already great tbh.

If mayweather great what are marcus garvey and malcolm x?

mayweather is too low of a bar to hold greatness at.

I'm talking in his field of expertise, he is a a great boxer and sportsman, those you named are great individuals.

• Upvote 1