Week 03 - 14/15 Premier League

User

Now im home i can go into detail at the disgust of my team today

The mistakes I saw infront of my eyes. 

lets start with number 1. Lloris. I'm a fan of him as a goalkeeper but the decisions he was making today was fucking awful. His distribution was fucking ass. They kept trying to play the ball from the back....passing it to Kaboul whos legs are fucking gone. Seriously, he is really finished and it was sad to view. Amount of times they tried to play it from the back, liverpool was just pressing immediately, ball goes back to Lloris, Lloris tries to clear it and ends up in a chance on goal. 

Seeing as I already mentioned him, Kaboul. We can't be playing Kaboul in these kinda games anymore. He was struggling to get the ball out his feet and hes lost way too much pace due to that leg problem.  For the 3rd goal I watched Kabouls positioning. The lack of interraction and voice on the pitch was poor. Kaboul looks back and can see i think Sturridge? running in ..Moreno was belting it down the pitch...Kaboul had at least time to take one more glance back to see Jan had come in and had Sturridge and then move over more because he gave Moreno all the fucking space in thw world.

Dier. Hes a good player but when Lloris wasnt playing the short ball, all goal kicks was directed towards Dier. Liverpool clocked onto that quick and everything just got shut down immediately. They needed to be running at Manquillo more, i wasn't convinced by him too much where as Moreno definitley looked impressive on the left.

Chadli. This guy has improved a lot since i saw him.

Danny Rose played ok but I would of perfect Ben Davies to start. He seems a bit more relaxed and comfortable where as Rose runs out of position way too much.

Bentaleb *shrugs* had a few good touches.

Adebayor should of scored .... But this guy needs to fucking stop taking ages to get up when he falls down. Guy wants to sit down for no reason for a fucking hour..it becomes like its 11 v 10 half the time

Lamela was one of the few who actually looked like he wanted to play and cared about the result.

Eriksen looked off the boil.

Capoue was ghost the whole game because Liverpool did not allow anything to go through him at all, which is a shame.

Stats say we had 60% possession...and 1 shot on target...But the match felt like last season again. Nobody wanted to fucking shoot. All this tryna pass around the box business but no one wanting to take a crack. Switching the play just to be pushed back. Liverpools defence was very Organised and Lovren was very vocal which I saw was missing drastically in ours.

Seeing sterling play in real life rather than on TV. This guys pace is fucked. 

From when i saw thehighlights from the QPR game i said when we come up against a team who can finish we was going to suffer and i was Right. Given opposition too much opportunities and too much space and time on the ball. Playing with no urgency. The team has the ability in it to play well but the right team for me didn't start.

Never the less. Next week I don't expect to see that shit again and we need a Goalscorer badly unless one of these other guys decide to step up.

Just my thoughts.

10649512_323790791129220_904090585387668

• Upvote 2