thoose 5year down the line topics from time ago....

Kim

been to a lot of countries

met a lot of people

learned languages, and other skills that might potentially help in a future career

saved a solid amount of money (enough that i won't need to take a student loan to study)

generally matured a lot as a person

have reached a point where i'm ready to change my lifestyle and take a step in a new direction (no cliche)

5 years alot can happen 

ive changed as a person....i know myself more and wot i want i dont take bullshit from anyone

ive mastered the art of manipulation ....i can easily manipulate everything and everyone....

im still survinging the bullshit of work,...got different job one tht keeps u fit so my bodys toned 

oh and my last relationship lasted 4 years on and off so thts a record it was with a woman so no kids

bt i wanted to adopt or use a man

5 years alot can happen

ive changed as a person....i know myself more and wot i want i dont take bullshit from anyone

ive mastered the art of manipulation ....i can easily manipulate everything and everyone....

im still survinging the bullshit of work,...got different job one tht keeps u fit so my bodys toned

oh and my last relationship lasted 4 years on and off so thts a record it was with a woman so no kids

bt i wanted to adopt or use a man

When I read this everything just related to either masturbation or sex