Internationals - Friendlies & Euro 2016 Qualifiers - Sep '14

User

Imagine we could have had Ravel playing 10 right now with couple seasons behind him

We could've had Kagawa playing 10

We could've had Mata 10 with movement out wide and a real 9 upfront

INSTEAD THIS IMPOSTER CONTINUES STEAL A LIVING AND HOLD US BACK

Seriously I have never hated a player like this before, how can you can hand in 2 transfer requests, get 300k a week, be club captain and STILL play shit

How can you be paid that money and you still have no first touch, it beggars belief it really does

Imagine being Welbeck, putting in mom performances against two of the best team in the world, scoring when playing upfront, doing sick in training and you are sitting on the bench watching this guy fail to trap a football or run past an opposition player

Surreal

I raise you a 

Hodgson, asked about his captain’s display and whether he may consider playing Welbeck alongside Sturridge instead in Basel, said: “The fact is it was a big night for Wayne, with a lot of responsibility weighing on his shoulders, not least with the penalty, which he knew he had to score to secure the win. It’s early days. If every time we play I’ve either got to praise a player to the skies or criticise a player and say a partnership is not going to work, that’s a bit harsh. Wayne will tell you he can play better than that. Of course he can. We know what kind of player he is. But you’re not always going to give the best performance and you don’t become a bad player if you don’t put in the performance you wanted.

Dukie.gif

Ferguson got rid of Ravel, how is that even relevant?

Also Ravel is fighting for his place at West Ham, he hasn't made the progress to be a number 10, and he certainly wasn't ready to be Uniteds main number 10 two years ago.

Can't blame Matas indifferent form on Rooney as well. Even when hes played number 10, he hasn't done much bar the key moments.