Joan Rivers dies aged 81

The Infamous

When told by a TMZ reporter than almost 2,000 Palestinians have been killed in the conflict, she raised her hands in mock shock (scroll down to watch the film).

“Oh my God! Tell that to the people in Hiroshima,” she says on film.

“Good. Good. When you declare war, you declare war. They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead, you deserve to be dead. Don’t you dare make me feel bad about that.”

“They were told to get out. They didn’t get out. You don’t get out, you are an idiot. At least the ones that were killed were the ones with low IQs.”

She went onto describe Gaza’s Hamas government as “terrorists”.

I'm sorry but 

Karma>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 4

When told by a TMZ reporter than almost 2,000 Palestinians have been killed in the conflict, she raised her hands in mock shock (scroll down to watch the film).

“Good. Good. When you declare war, you declare war. They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead, you deserve to be dead. Don’t you dare make me feel bad about that.”

“They were told to get out. They didn’t get out. You don’t get out, you are an idiot. At least the ones that were killed were the ones with low IQs.”

I'm sorry but 

Karma>>>>>>>>

rest in piss

I'm sorry but

Karma>>>>>>>>

rest in piss

Oh seen.

I'm sorry but 

Karma>>>>>>>>

rest in piss

co fucking sign