Raheem Sterling

Mame Biram Diouf

I was fucking about

I might not rate Sterling as highly as you but I am not dumb enough to put him on the same level as Depay

Horrible horrible footballer who has media hype and numbers behind him

These footballers scoring and setting up goals.

When will they learn.

Look at Schurrle if he isn't scoring what does he bring to the table?

I just refuse to believe Sterling is the best player U21 in world football if this is really true

Football is in a very very bad way

You also didn't rate Sturridge till a couple months ago, so excuse me if take your opinions on PL based/Liverpool players with a pinch of salt.

Sterlings a huge talent in any country or any period of time, thats all that needs to be said.

Minoglet

Skrtel

Lovren

Pinch of salt as well?

I rated Lovren as much as i rated Luiz, still do.

Skrtel is a good cb in the right system

Don't know about Mignolet or if i've ever rated him particularly highly.

You can't say

"Sterling is the best player u21"

Then say well minus pogba etc etc etc

What you should of said is sterling is top 10 u21 players

These pool fans are wild

Some of these statements

Sterlings overrated technically IMO he's great at running at pace but he can't strike a ball like some reverse Walcott

Golden ball isn't just decided by British Media.

If you think Britain is the only place where Sterling is highly rated, then you're off you're head.

Doing what Sterling done at 18/19 is unheard of to the majority of players in world football.

The guys who you say were winning big boy awards at that age, are GOAT contenders.

Ronaldo, Messi, Pele etc.

And a lot of those players in that list are future world class players themselves.

I really cannot see any of them reaching Neymar levels

Guys on that list are being loaned out for two years because of Neymar

I agree doesn't mean they aren't highly rated, Neymar himself is at the top of the new generation of players. Will win a couple Ballon D'ors.

But for example Max Meyer was rated along the same lines Gotze was, as the biggest German talent since Beckenbauer(big praise).

Hes rated higher than Draxler actually.

But at 19 he hasn't yet put it all together, doesn't mean he won't be a world class player, in any generation you've got phenoms like Ronaldo and Messi who are just too good from a young age and continue being so, but then you've also got highly talented players like Zidane and Iniesta who don't come to the fore til 21,22, even though they've been highly rated since their teens.

Januzaj  Chamberlain Barkley Moura are all examples of players who can be potentially world class, but none have yet put together seasons like Sterling has last season, or show the aptitude to adapt splendidly to a number of positions like Sterling has(false 9, rw, lw, 10), what he's doing is not easy at all.

Born in 92

2 South American player of the year titles in 2011 e 2012(aged 19 + 20)

Copa Libertadores in 2011(aged 19)

There are levels to this

With all due respect, if Sterling was in Brazil he would have been pissing them leagues as well.

Who was your best player last season?

I believe he was sitting on the bench(not suspended) cheerleading Neymar e Messi's link up

Rewind a few months earlier

Sterling is getting carried by this same said guy

So I don't think Sterling would of done what Neymar done in Brazil

There are levels

So if your awarded Golden Boy it automatically means your best young player in world?

Some of the previous winners of this award

:lol:

Not necessarily, but in this case it makes sense.

Only from 2008-10

Most of the other winners are players who will go on to be world class or who have been.

Born in 92

2 South American player of the year titles in 2011 e 2012(aged 19 + 20)

Copa Libertadores in 2011(aged 19)

There are levels to this

With all due respect, if Sterling was in Brazil he would have been pissing them leagues as well.

Who was your best player last season?

I believe he was sitting on the bench(not suspended) cheerleading Neymar e Messi's link up

Rewind a few months earlier

Sterling is getting carried by this same said guy

So I don't think Sterling would of done what Neymar done in Brazil

There are levels

Wrong ask any Liverpool fan, from March onwards Sterling was arguably as good as Suarez.

So did Ibra..who cares, has nothing to do with this argument either.

Strawman, perfect way to describe most of your arguments.

But at 19 he hasn't yet put it all together, doesn't mean he won't be a world class player, in any generation you've got phenoms like Ronaldo and Messi who are just too good from a young age and continue being so, but then you've also got highly talented players like Zidane and Iniesta who don't come to the fore til 21,22, even though they've been highly rated since their teens.

Januzaj Chamberlain Barkley Moura are all examples of players who can be potentially world class, but none have yet put together seasons like Sterling has last season, or show the aptitude to adapt splendidly to a number of positions like Sterling has(false 9, rw, lw, 10), what he's doing is not easy at all.

Please don't put Lucas Moura in the same sentence as the likes of Barkley,Januzaj and Chamberlain its insulting behaviour.

Januzaj Chamberlain Barkley Moura are all examples of players who can be potentially world class, but none have yet put together seasons like Sterling has last season, or show the aptitude to adapt splendidly to a number of positions like Sterling has(false 9, rw, lw, 10), what he's doing is not easy at all.

Please don't put Lucas Moura in the same sentence as the likes of Barkley,Januzaj and Chamberlain its insulting behaviour.

Why?