Davicious X

"As an ethnic I would be a hypocrite not to"

Explain what you mean here. PLEASE?

what gets on my nerves more so is eveyone is an 'ethnic' 

you are an ethnic minority 

so many times on here  the term 'ethnic' is used to describe non white 

stop this

/

and on the subject of what that fool badman said about as an 'ethnic [minority] i would be a hypocrite not to'

i am assuming that he is linking homos and minorities as the same as based on the discrimination they face and  that is very silly 

would you be a hypocrite not to support trannies, paedos, etc

dont even know why im even wasting my time in this thread trying to reason with a pro homo on why its wrong is pointless

its just very shocking about how widespread its becoming 

i feel scared for the children of the future

And I'm not pro gay quite the opposite, believe you me I would be the last person to advocate such behaviour but like I said it's all about educating.

As a man with kids I have and will teach them that I believe it's wrong same way I was taught by mine however at the same time that's their life choice, not mine so I'm happy to leave them be as long as it's not hurting anybody

/

That's how peodophillia, rape, murder, abuse differs and shouldn't be linked

lol you cant choose if you are gay

Very sweeping statement you just made

Where do you get this idea from?

Loads of gay men who have never done anything homosexual in their lives that chose to be with a woman despite the fact that they are attracted to men, probably why a lot of them come out in their late 30s early 40s despite having a family or even end up topping themselves...

I guess choosing to be gay would be the opposite of that but doubt there are many if any cases of that in history.

And I'm not pro gay quite the opposite, believe you me I would be the last person to advocate such behaviour but like I said it's all about educating.

As a man with kids I have and will teach them that I believe it's wrong same way I was taught by mine however at the same time that's their life choice, not mine so I'm happy to leave them be as long as it's not hurting anybody

/

so why is not not a 'life chocie' to want to fiddle with kids 

paedos not the social and legal implications of engaing in this activities but they still do it - why?

i think , like homosexuality its something mental and/or genetic - i dont think you 'choose' to be gay nor choose to be a paedo

to most of us the very thought of a child being sexually attractive is inconceivable 

same way to most of us the thought of being with the same sex  sexually again is inconceivable 

/

so why is not not a 'life chocie' to want to fiddle with kids 

paedos not the social and legal implications of engaing in this activities but they still do it - why?

i think , like homosexuality its something mental and/or genetic - i dont think you 'choose' to be gay nor choose to be a paedo

to most of us the very thought of a child being sexually attractive is inconceivable 

same way to most of us the thought of being with the same sex  sexually again is inconceivable

Yes inconceivable however we're talking about 2 consenting adults here, with peodos it's not.

And yes I don't doubt that perhaps in some cases they can't help to get the urge. Maybe due to abuse they received or the way they were brought up (again the lack of education becomes the key factor here)

However acting upon those urges is completely wrong same way any crime against an unconcenting person is (violence, abuse etc)

Loads of gay men who have never done anything homosexual in their lives that chose to be with a woman despite the fact that they are attracted to men, probably why a lot of them come out in their late 30s early 40s despite having a family or even end up topping themselves...

I guess choosing to be gay would be the opposite of that but doubt there are many if any cases of that in history.

I'd say what you said emphasises that there are clear choices that are made by certain gays

Lets not forget they have always had the choice of being celibate

I'd say what you said emphasises that there are clear choices that are made by certain gays

Lets not forget they have always had the choice of being celibate

but they are still gay though

for me if someone wants fuck a man in his bedroom behind closed doors then its no different to him fucking his right hand or his mrs.

just dont see the point in promoting homosexuality... i dont go around promoting the fact that im attracted to women