Week 06 - 14/15 Premier League Derby Day & European

Admin.

Queresma subbed at half time for tello

"PSG bought me for €8 million from AS Roma in the summer of 2011. I did well in the first two seasons, less in the last one, but I was still decisive," he said, as reported by Goal.com.

"Statistically, I am ahead of quite a few PSG players. I also marked the club’s history with my goal against Lyon which confirmed the Ligue 1 title in 2013. Compared with certain others, if we look at price-quality statistics, I wasn’t bad no?

"Lucas, he has been there for two years, and he has scored 3 goals. But he cost €40 million more. And he is Brazilian. Today, it is perhaps better to be a foreigner at PSG.

"Me, I am French and a Parisian. I don’t have Twitter, or Instagram where I can send messages or pretty photos. I do not make films for social networks. I do not say: “Long live Paris! Long live Paris!” in order to make myself liked. I am not like that.

"But that does not mean that I do not love my club, far from it. Simply, I’m not fake! A lot of players publicise themselves like that in order to be appreciated."

Menez spat the real@the end but the salt is hard

Next day Lucas moura bagged tho

"PSG bought me for €8 million from AS Roma in the summer of 2011. I did well in the first two seasons, less in the last one, but I was still decisive," he said, as reported by Goal.com.

"Statistically, I am ahead of quite a few PSG players. I also marked the club’s history with my goal against Lyon which confirmed the Ligue 1 title in 2013. Compared with certain others, if we look at price-quality statistics, I wasn’t bad no?

"Lucas, he has been there for two years, and he has scored 3 goals. But he cost €40 million more. And he is Brazilian. Today, it is perhaps better to be a foreigner at PSG.

"Me, I am French and a Parisian. I don’t have Twitter, or Instagram where I can send messages or pretty photos. I do not make films for social networks. I do not say: “Long live Paris! Long live Paris!” in order to make myself liked. I am not like that.

"But that does not mean that I do not love my club, far from it. Simply, I’m not fake! A lot of players publicise themselves like that in order to be appreciated."

Menez spat the real@the end but the salt is hard

loool why is he name dropping Lucas Moura :rofl: has he been shit

Rah chapel still alive smashes the bar

Tello is horrible

Wish messi was there to make him cry again

Mario getting battered by joey Barton and them man on BT sports

Fully deserved

Since 2008

He has only had three good matches

vs England

vs Germany

vs Napoli

hope he puts in a performance today

I have a feeling these man are going to eat their words today

balo gonna bang today, 2 goals

Off the top of my head for city vs united away and Chelsea in there title winning season

Debut for Milan

Confed cup

He carried Milan first 12 months

A whole game

I ain't talking about numbers(goals and assists)

Like I said since 2008

He has only looked like world beater three times

Euros

Vs England(without the numbers)

Vs Germany(with the numbers)

Vs Napoli(When Reina saved his pen)

Them three games he showed something he never shows

Heart

Desire

Technical ability

Strength

Work rate