Josie Cunningham

Mame Biram Diouf

:rofl:

Imagine a gyal came up to me and told me she was Ciara and my eye was twiss to the point I can't see the difference between her face and the picture I'm looking at.

/

I wonder why he felt such a lie was necessary to make progress with her

/

I don't know what spots you lot go to but if you go to the bait baller spots up these sides this type of thirst has no colour

If I ain't seeing no black or mixed tings

I am walking out of the dance

MY NEGRO

Last time I went out with my cousins(who love Beckys and have breed Beckys) these white tings moved to me so I spoke back to them in Lingala

They acknowledged I didn't speak English but still tried to communicate via sign language so I pointed out my cousins to them and walked over to them and left me alone.

That's what I'm saying, they're there but the mindset isn't any different.

I know of man who had footballer aliases for certain clubs because of the mentality of the women there.

Delph?

Nah I mean man who aren't ballers that would hit certain spots and have a baller alias because they knew what the women in there were on.

Despicable behaviour but it used to work, these spots are brimming with gyal looking to bag a baller like it's hunting season.

Must be fake she got pure trolling articles on the mirror

That's what I'm saying, they're there but the mindset isn't any different.

I know of man who had footballer aliases for certain clubs because of the mentality of the women there.

Delph?

Nah I mean man who aren't ballers that would hit certain spots and have a baller alias because they knew what the women in there were on.

Despicable behaviour but it used to work, these spots are brimming with gyal looking to bag a baller like it's hunting season.

I see

It's like the story I posted a week ago about some guy trying to be Kakuta

I swear it's same guy who played for Liverpool youth(Rafa signed him from Southend)

You man are giving kudos to a guy who banged this for 18 months? Smh

Dont even know why you would make a topic on this troll

• Upvote 1