Clash of Clans

Ephren Taylor

you dont have to constantly be on, you need to have nice base design , just youtube town hall 8 base design for " either farming, trophy or hybrid base"and just copy them. .

just release that the high you go in terms of trophies the more likely experienced players in that league will raid you, then again some experienced players drop trophies to attack easy base.   

my town hall is outside the base, so trophy chases just attack that and give me protection shied, 

if your intentions is just for the loot ,take your base town hall outside your base  

overall be patient , sometimes just ignore the game for some time and come back when bored 

pple where obsessed with this game at my old job, got kicked out the clan because i missed 2 wars 

Update dropping today

/

Jeffer look for the clan in a few hours

Its on Invite only but you can't search players...

I will get in changed so you can search and request to join

Going to have to change tak and start don't a combo of attacking with 4 healers, 20 giants, and 12 wizards. Think that's a good 3 starring strategy without even using all spells.

With regards to searching, think he needs to adjust his searching settings as by default it limits your searching to clans you can only join. So anything that's invite only or set to a higher amount of trophies then he won't find it

Update dropping today

/

Going to have to change tak and start don't a combo of attacking with 4 healers, 20 giants, and 12 wizards. Think that's a good 3 starring strategy without even using all spells.

With regards to searching, think he needs to adjust his searching settings as by default it limits your searching to clans you can only join. So anything that's invite only or set to a higher amount of trophies then he won't find it

what makes you say that?

Update dropping today

/

Gonna try this on my first attack