Clash of Clans

Ephren Taylor

Update dropping today

/

Jeffer look for the clan in a few hours

Its on Invite only but you can't search players...

I will get in changed so you can search and request to join

Going to have to change tak and start don't a combo of attacking with 4 healers, 20 giants, and 12 wizards. Think that's a good 3 starring strategy without even using all spells.

With regards to searching, think he needs to adjust his searching settings as by default it limits your searching to clans you can only join. So anything that's invite only or set to a higher amount of trophies then he won't find it

what makes you say that?

Healers no longer trigger air traps. So all you gotta do is take care of air defence and the job is practically done. 

• 2 weeks later...

Them guys that put there Town Hall in the corner but then surround it with hidden tesla's.

Whats the fucking point.

I'm gonna take the TH and get the star anyway, so being a c*nt about it just makes me go all out for their loot as well. 

Them guys that put there Town Hall in the corner but then surround it with hidden tesla's.

Whats the f*cking point.

I'm gonna take the TH and get the star anyway, so being a c*nt about it just makes me go all out for their loot as well. 

This!!!... .Why do people do this looooool  :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...