Adnan Januzaj

Fresh

Needs to come back Jan and take a place in the front 4.

Few games earlier in the season he showed promise , Rooney's shit form was in the early stages ( before we copped Martial)  ,  Valencia , Mata and Memphis ( who looked on fire @ first ) were there  and so Adnan thought it'd b best to leave.

Now he should return.

• 4 weeks later...

Any Belgian Jack Grealish

• Upvote 2

Cos kagawa kept him on the bench

Reverse moyes

• 7 months later...

Jose has plans for Adnan
Mourinnho: “He fits in my plans which is why he’s on loan at a Premier League club. If he didn’t fit into my plans then we don’t care about where he’s going. We care about him and think he’s a talented player. I want to give give him all the conditions to develop and to play well. He is in the right place with a manager that likes him a lot. Hopefully everything will go well for him because we want him back!”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guy talks fraff, why send him to train with the reserves then

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Jose has plans for Adnan
Mourinnho: “He fits in my plans which is why he’s on loan at a Premier League club. If he didn’t fit into my plans then we don’t care about where he’s going. We care about him and think he’s a talented player. I want to give give him all the conditions to develop and to play well. He is in the right place with a manager that likes him a lot. Hopefully everything will go well for him because we want him back!”

PMSL 

14 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Tell them Thizz how many players have been loaned out to the likes of Middlesbrough & Vitesse then returns as first team regulars.

that loan system is just a money making business with the hope of the odd Courtois to come out of it, my spirit is well and truly broken when it comes to it

next up T.Maia

Think Poch is against loans, the youngers he rates stay and train with us while everyone who gets loaned out gets sold

43 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Think Poch is against loans, the youngers he rates stay and train with us while everyone who gets loaned out gets sold

Lol, just came across this after that post

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-news-mauricio-pochettino-plans-big-role-rather-than-loans-for-josh-onomah-and-other-a7187891.html

He should do bits this season