The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Rsonist

1 hour ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Edwards has been stalling on his contract , United need to make that move.

Messi-esque

Only stalling because all his boys at chelsea are eating healthy and hes better than them... Just trying to force our hand for a better package really.

It was typical Tottenham in the end really wasn't it, when you had to win (WBA & Chelsea) you bottled it..

I think the early season draws cost you, but fair play.. you've been very good this season, I still prefer the Harry side with the flair, but this side has some serious potential, very few weaknesses

If Poch doesn't go to PSG, where do you expect to finish next season?

Also loved the way your lot were chucking it on the pitch yesterday at the Bridge and fouling them, was class that

Cant say we bottled it, we have never been top this season, always chasing. Arsenal were 8/9 points ahead of us in jan ffs and we were battling west ham for 4th.

• Upvote 1

That's not really bottling, we could have won those games and it would have made no difference.  If we could have gone top with those games, i would agree.

Regardless of what anyone says, finishing top 2/3 is not bottling anything. The only bottlers this season you could argue was Arsenal as they will never have it this easy, you guys lost out on a title race against Leicester and Us :lol:

• Upvote 3

I don't think we bottled it as we were never in the race really, we were there because of circumstance, we were always going for 4th

You & Leicester played your way into those positions, your defensive record is amazing, Kane is the highest scorer in the league right? Out of Us and You, I think you bottled it more personally

Well done though, you lot are very good now, your stats are sick.. when was the last time you only lost 4 league games in a season?

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Rsonist said:

You were top. Had your clown fans screaming that you were gonna win the league.

We were never top and were never in a 'title race' regardless of what SKY will have you believe.

key word, clown..

We all know the majority of Arsenal fans are clowns, can't take them seriously

Facts are you had a great season, you were the closest to Lesta, you had to win two games, you had the lead in both of those games, but you somehow managed to "Spurs it up" lol

• Upvote 3

Chelsea definitely ended your dreams, the reaction of your players & Rose chucking Guus into the dugout confirmed that.

Point at Anfield was respectable but they were there for the taking (Poch's reaction said as much), losing to West Ham didn't end your season but was a setback, we certainly didn't end anything.. those two games were the some of the biggest in your history really, I wasn't impressed with your fans vs WBA.. especially after they equalised.. the Emirates would've been better than that.

• Downvote 1

Arsenal beat Leicester to go within 2 points of them.  

Like it's been said, every team had somewhat of a different season but it was only Arsenal that remained the same.  Welbeck running like he scored in the CL final. Fas believing it's finally time. Making songs etc

Easily the biggest bottlers in the league 

Yeah West Ham was proper gutting, worst performance of the season tbh and then to not put at least 4 past woolwich a couple days later SMH

Those are the 2 games that defined the season, can even go back to when Leicester won at the Lane after Kane hit the post twice, thats a 6 point swing right there

12 minutes ago, Tee said:

:clueless:

The truth hurts, when will u Arsenal fans stop lying to yourselves, if the others were on job (Lpool, Chelsea & Utd) we would've finished 5/6/7

Yh you lot didn't show up at Upton Park, I was surprised at that performance.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LS said:

Only time we bottled it was against West Ham.  Rest of the time we were playing catch up to a team that was way ahead of us from the start.

You bottled it against West Brom as well. Was no urgency to find a goal

Tottenham will never have a better chance to win the league than this season