The Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Rsonist

1 hour ago, The Infamous said:

how many posts have u made in the drink thread :ghost: 

his avi is a liquor too. smh northern tramp 

i never done any drugs in my life. must have hit a nerve

jewish phil mitchell 

Never done any drugs yet you are on here early hours tweaking and taking pills before you go sign on :rofl:

Youve made more cracked out posts in the venting thread then i have in the whole drinking thread you toothless khat fiend

Jamesons > Khat

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Never done any drugs yet you are on here early hours tweaking and taking pills before you go sign on :rofl:

Youve made more cracked out posts in the venting thread then i have in the whole drinking thread you toothless khat fiend

Jamesons > Khat

lol @ early hours. i get money early morning u northern tramp 

you probably cracking open ur can of white lightning in the early hours. thats why u see me 

u alky pale faced bozo

5 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

lol @ early hours. i get money early morning u northern tramp 

you probably cracking open ur can of white lightning in the early hours. thats why u see me 

u alky pale faced bozo

how you calling any one a northerm tramp when you got deported from the country :rofl:

i wake up at regular hours and have got to sift thru your cracked out posts, you really should go to some addiction classes.

fuck out here.

On 7/22/2016 at 2:10 PM, The Infamous said:

:lol:

i threw up My brekkie. Had to nozzle it to cover suspicion

but My back pain is gone

im feeling way better *future voice*

you are the don throwing up your food bank breakfast during your comedown, go get some help.

Now go post in ya dusty pool thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the dude who crowd funded for mgeez in the bing and did a runner to sweden with the funds ffs :rofl:

One of the dustiest moves in vip2 history.

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Them zans sure do make you creative lad. Creative but dumb as fuck.

you think u really know me init

:lol: stop following me around the forum u miserable tramp 

Youre in the spurs thread you fucking dunce, fuck out here and go find your next fix.  Next time we talk will be Saturday Evening.

GG's

• Upvote 1

*raises can of white lightening *

*salute* 

see u saturday. don't drink urself under a volvo mate

That was me who slept under the Volvo Lahi

Khat finished your memory

lol wtf happened here 

:lmao:

Lahi a proper racist init

Big problem with Asians and whites 

3 hours ago, FA23 said:

This is the dude who crowd funded for mgeez in the bing and did a runner to sweden with the funds ffs :rofl:

Loooool

The way Lahi HUMBLED his posts after MG came online.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, FA23 said:

WTF :lmao::rofl:

Pmsl look at These victims

rsonist,bane and yoshie

all My all My children 

• Downvote 1

Thread link for the crowd funding? 

Thread link for the crowd funding? 

As Tottenham Hotspur fans face up to the fact that they will not being seeing Harry Kane again for quite some time, Mauricio Pochettino has promised an exciting glimpse into the future that includes the teenager already earning careful comparisons to Lionel Messi.

Central defender Cameron Carter-Vickers is poised to start the game, while forward Marcus Edwards is likely to come off the substitutes’ bench at some stage. Edwards has already been nicknamed ‘mini-Messi’ by some Tottenham insiders and Pochettino mentioned the 17-year-old in the same breath as the Argentine.

“Marcus Edwards, he is still 17 years old,” said Pochettino. “His qualities? It's only looks, his body and the way that he plays, remind a little bit from the beginning of Messi. He’s small, he’s left-footed.”

Encouraged to choose a different player to compare Edwards to by the concerned head of communications, Pochettino added: “Ok, remember a little bit (Erik) Lamela when he was at River Plate. When he was 14, 15 years old, there are a lot of videos on YouTube that you can see, that he took the ball, didn't give a pass and shot straight away.

“He [Edwards] is a very good prospect and, potentially, he can be a top player but we need to be patient and tell him that he has a lot of talent, enough talent to be a top player, a great player but now it's how he builds his future, that's very important. And it's our responsibility to tell him.”

Pochettino rates 18-year-old Carter-Vickers, who has been on the substitutes’ bench in the Premier League this season, similarly highly.

“I already told you that, for me, he can be one of the best centre-backs in England in the future,” said former central defender Pochettino. “He has a strong mentality, quality, all the qualities for playing centre-back.

“Does he remind me of myself? No, he is better than me! I said one of the best centre-backs in England.” 

Shssuwuw yesssssssss

Save_usME.48

Better get a decent run out not just the last 5. Played 90 mins on monday tho.