Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

Last game or whole season ?

Cos herrera as i already upped took the piss with then backwards passes last game

Cos herrera as i already upped took the piss with then backwards passes last game

this season

Majority of times I saw Herrera get into a good position on the ball, most other teams the 10 drops in ie Silva, Oscar etc and come for the ball, for us Fellaini looked over and runs in the same direction as Rooney and Rvp

:/

Plus this whole "ball possession" style of play he is trying to implement

Rooneys are just because his search for Valencia and that pic of Di Maria? making the run and him passing back

I noticed you made that comment in the gameweek thread but couldnt be assed to reply

It was actually fellainis job to get forward from what i can tell as they were utilising the height he had over taylor but cos rooney was NOT dropping in it just left 3 uptop static

Was defo rooneys fault that movement

Cos i clocked it too

this season

this has been a feature of our play all season not just these two players either.

at what point do we see Herrera doing what Rooney was doing in that role and stop pointing fingers at the player/s and instead look at the manager and tactics?

continuity is also a big issue, injuries have played a small part but that excuse has worn thin.

Cancer

Play UP FRONT...... LEAVE THE FK's to someone else orrrrrrrr...........

EurostarDENISCHARLET_AP460.jpg

Cancer

Terminal :(

CAGEvUIWoAAUWZk.jpg

???

?????

Looooooool