The Pedophile Hunter

Bruno Di Gradi

f*cking vile scumbags

Make a prison just for these nonces and fund guys like the one on Facebook to go around catching them and get as many off the streets as possible

Child grooming, 10 years minimum, mandatory 

these exist

I suggest watching Louis Theroux - A place for pedophiles.

Them all gathered around a piano singing the adams family theme tune makes for awkward viewing.

Dude stiill tryin to say he got hacked.

'My life is not worth living'

Written byHELEN KREFT

‘MY life has been a complete nightmare, it has been ruined,’

Darren Martin says he has contemplated killing himself after friendships and family relations crumbled and received death threats, when he was arrested on suspicion of sexual grooming following the posting of a video on social networking site Facebook.

The 41-year-old now speaks exclusively to the Mail on how his life has been turned upside down after the video went viral.

“I have been respected for the good work I do in Burton by many people, many of whom will not speak to me any more. Besides losing members of my family, 99 per cent of my friends, my home, possible jobs in the area, my life is not worth living, I have thought many times about taking my life as this lonely world I now live in is out to harm me.

“I’m no groomer or paedophile and I will prove my innocence, one way or another.”

The video posted by a so-called paedophile hunter claims to show Mr Martin arriving at a road where it is suggested he was to meet a 14-year-old girl and ‘take her back to his home in the Swadlincote area.’

Following the posting, he was arrested on suspicion of sexual grooming and inciting a child under 16 to commit a sexual act and has now been bailed by police pending further questioning.

IN just one month, Darren’s life has been turned upside down after being arrested on suspicion of sexual grooming of a 14-year-old girl.

He now lives out of the area, frightened to return, and says very few people speak to him anymore, but wants to put across his side of the story claiming his social networking sites were hacked and he believed he was meeting up with an 18-year-old.

“I was on a website called Badoo for over 18s. It is not an explicit site or anything of that nature.

“An 18-year-old girl looking for guys over 28, messaged me saying hello and I replied hello. The next message I got was a mobile asking to text so it moved to text message. She later asked me to meet, I said I didn’t want to but she was saying I had no intention of meeting. I had no intention of having a relationship.”

In the video, Mr Martin is told he was talking to a 14-year-old girl but denies he knew she was 14 and believes his internet profiles had been hacked. In the video, he says he knew she was 14 and had simply gone to meet her to advise her against meeting people she didn’t know online.

He said: “I was confronted by three men, two were quite stocky with tattoos and it was very dark so I couldn’t see them clearly. I was shown a message on a tablet that implied I was chatting to a minor and made me look as guilty as hell, I would have said the Pope was yellow with pink spots to get away unharmed.

“Their cars had blocked me in on a very rough estate. I was scared and feared for my wellbeing.

“Someone pretending to be me has been using my profiles as me. Conversations have been fabricated.

Mr Martin says someone was still using his Facebook and Badoo account while he was in police custody.

He adds: “I used to be an IT engineer with the police and fire service and know the law very well. This vigilante has ruined my good name and my life. Threats have been made to kill me and I now fear for my life.

“I was a good member of the public with no criminal or sexual offences against me. I have always been in touch with nieces and nephews and partners of my own age and recently parted from a 41-year-old woman.”

“I am dead against what I have been suspected of, by a vigilante who gets a buzz out of seeing others suffer and making himself look like some mercy of god.”

I think hes trying to say HE was having a conversation with an 18 year old, but someone hacked his account so that they could get a transcript with him interacting with someone who said they were 14. abit weird considering he said on cam that he knew she was 14, but he is saying that that was under duress...they must ave waterboarded him before pushing the ON button

lol guy is reaching.

Na have u ever been in a situation where a girl catches u out and u just sit there with a blank look on ur face desperately trying to think of a plausible excuse then next day u think ahh shit i should of said this but by then its too late u already flopped it

• 1 year later...

Guy made it onto TV

Same guy from youtube that was posted a couple years ago

One of the guys who got caught going to meet up to fuck a 12 year old topped himself and his wife is upset, crying saying what he does is wrong

:/

Guys like that doesnt deserve to be alive, his wife is all talking about her child is going to grow up without a father now

Anyone been watching any eps?

An actual tv show? What channel?