Red Bull Culture Clash

Ephren Taylor

When mixpak bring  out ice kid I did a a 360,  none of these dizzed under 24s  registered  it as any type of violation. Spice, Coffins,  big narstie and general crowd interaction wrapped it for them.  Harvey is a prick.  Wiley needs to check in to  rehab. Popcaan bullying fekky was a funny.   Was overall meh compared to last one,  one stage for 4 teams killed the vibe somewhat.  Will not be in attendance next time. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FA23 said:

Eskimo Dance won it :rofl:

fix

Eskimo were very poor overall. BUT the hype that round was a madness. We know already from the last time they don't do this properly. Dubs or no dubs they got that round.

Used up my voice and energy in some mini mosh during them 15mins (they ruined fwd riddim tho).

3 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

ice kid u know...mad

3 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Ice Kid :o

3 hours ago, The Somalian said:

mad ice kid that is just mad

Had my head in my hands when Ice Kid touched the mic. Chip was in a state of shock(I was too tbf), his face :rofl::rofl: Respect to whoever planned it and said 'make sure the camera pans in on Chip when Ice is spitting, coulda won that round just for bringing him alone.

3 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Stoosh>>>>>>

Crowd was poor when it came to Ice Kid and Stoosh smh.

Rounds were pretty accurate live - UKG dub levels were terrible.

Eskimo dance were a disgrace, cant stand that conglomerate... Imagine chip remixed the run out riddim it would have popped off.... Last by a mile

UKG started the first couplebrounds in fire then fell off dramatically, majestic talked too much and that fake beiber dub smh... Also concentrating on eskimo dance dragged them down

Taylor gang started slow but picked up quick, wiz buried everyone in the last part, could have defo nicked it near the end although the crowd reactions looked a bit dead

Mixpak came ready and were at a consistent level all the way through, even thobit werent a dub, one dance played to the audience and the way fekky built it up all night inadvertently won it for them.

good listening at 8am lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Simply D said:

booooo...its been locked off already

Ill reup

01 Red Bull Culture Clash 2016 - Round 1 - Pressure Drop - vip2.co.uk .mp3
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/lGwQ1BQL/file.html
02 Red Bull Culture Clash 2016 - Round 2 - Selecta - vip2.co.uk .mp3
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/6VF90QU3/file.html
03 Red Bull Culture Clash 2016 - Round 3 - Sleeping with The Enemy - vip2.co.uk .mp3
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/mRXSP3PJ/file.html
04 Red Bull Culture Clash 2016 - Round 4 - Armegeddon - vip2.co.uk .mp3
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/kyV4BPhz/file.html

• Upvote 10

Hate the fucking o2

was a madness to get a drink, I swear everyone working at the bar was on their first day

Missed most of the sleeping with enemy round trying to get a drink. Soon as we got to the front, I start clocking the woman behind the bar is getting a bollocking because she's been throwing away the receipts she's supposed to keep. Starts having to trawl through the bin to get the receipts out. Till closed. MYTH.

Did you man see that animation UKG made for Wiley? Little girl in school uniform and everything. I swear everyone around me was saying they took it too far. It did feel like they'd crossed a line tbh :lol: was fucked. Wiley got it from everyone though. 

Overall it was poor though. Who was spraying Skepta's bars? that was dumb. Poor quality dubs. Fake dubs. Poor execution. Rebel Sound set the levels too high I think. Taylor Gang held their own though. Mixpak deserved winners.

And oh my days. Where ever you looked there was a white 16 year old kid, jd sports'd out, gurning their face off with about 10 of their mates all looking exactly the same. Mad shit. Little girls laying on the floor with their eyes in the back of their heads, literally just gone. 

BUT year it was fun while it lasted. Not reaching again.

• Upvote 3

I weren't tryna get any drink once I reached, pre-drinks - got waved early. Pos Faze will listen again at some point to take it in sober.

Taylor Gang did well,Mixpak deserved that win though... "Eskimo dance nah get no p*ssy tonight... UKG nah get no p*ssy tonight..."

Animation was jokes - Chip falling over in the background lol. Mocked Wiley hard.

Didn't see any of what you did, yutes laying on the floor lol.

/

The stream didn't capture Chips face when he realised it was actually Ice Kid like they did on the big screen lol.

Chip looked like his calls had been aired for years, doubt it got captured anywhere.

safe @FA23!!

43 minutes ago, md_dan said:

The stream didn't capture Chips face when he realised it was actually Ice Kid like they did on the big screen lol.

Chip looked like his calls had been aired for years, doubt it got captured anywhere.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/c5930a0c-66cb-4eb9-a544-a4a28bb752ce

14 hours ago, Mythy Collins said:

Cheeky

Wiley confirmed on Twitter it was organised by Cheeky. 

Logan had no say in what was happening, was just pushing buttons.

MC's just wanted to hog to mic so thats why there was so many wheel ups

Very unorganised from Eskimo 

I think Red Bull had no money left to bring Skepta and co 

Is there anywhere i can watch it back?  can't seem to find it anywhere

whole ting chopped into parts prob be deleted though

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, meridian said:

Yeh not that, they showed that on the big screen, he was saying 'is that Ice Kid'? They captured Chip like 2 more times, the last time he was literally like

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

The crowd was bussin up

lmao why is this a stormzy concert?

All parts on https://www.mixcloud.com/vip2forum/ to stream aswell

Rah Taylor Gang actually went in.  Not like ASAP like last time, they actually came to clash 

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

Wiley confirmed on Twitter it was organised by Cheeky. 

Never liked cheeky tbh