Red Bull Culture Clash

Ephren Taylor

18 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Never liked cheeky tbh

Went to one Audiowhore rave and the ratios were 9:1 no lie, was so depressing

but he remixed it to a dub and called it kill dem boys

I personally  liked it.but each to their own.

Taylor Gang came correct which I was surprised about seemed Eski Dance pulled an ASAP but I know allot of people liked it. But tbh how hard would it of been just to ask each mc to change their bars to diss the other sounds I do not understand how this didnt happen?

• Upvote 6

Bare mcs spitting for a bottle of moet grime is dead again.

Eskimo was easily the worst.  

It was just a concert.  Big guys didn't even remix their bars.  Stormzy actually did a show.  Couldn't even get Skepta to join them.   All them guys hungry for the mic to just spit bars :/

Relying constantly on Solo's song to get the crowd hype.   

• Upvote 1

Kano got them one of there best reactions but he ran out of time half way into a song ??

lethal b spitting over pow with the 2004 cut in ???? couldnt even remix the intro to make it a dub... Chip, stormzy, prez t, wiley, lethal b, d double and fekky had there own concerts not 1 dub or remixed bar ?????

redbull should take back there booking fee 

No one took ownership to manage it. Dubs should of been recorded weeks in advance. Rehearsals should of be done over a number of days and every round mapped out to the second. But they just tried to wing the whole thing and rely on a Jess Glynn dubplate pmsl

Positive thing though is the reaction some of these guys got at a packed out o2. Who would of thought that only a few years ago?

Forgot about the guy from brum, skipped that bit....

logan should get sacked from kiss for that

• Upvote 1

Logan dont wanna take no responsibility just palming the blame off on cheeky. Whens he ever been a guy to sit back and not share his opinion?

If you are involved you need to make your voice heard. Obviously he was ok with the game plan untill he got slayed on twitter.

Just now, FA23 said:

Logan dont wanna take no responsibility just palming the blame off on cheeky. Whens he ever been a guy to sit back and not share his opinion?

If you are involved you need to make your voice heard. Obviously he was ok with the game plan untill he got slayed on twitter.

I think he suggested a number of things but no one listened, such as Narstie.  He probably just gave up on them man tbf.  Logan just came to push some buttons and was off to the street fighter event straight after.  Whoever was organising it flopped big time, was just a mess. 

40 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Forgot about the guy from brum, skipped that bit....

logan should get sacked from kiss for that

I forgot about that. Didn't even know what that tune was.

Also, Solo & Fekky doing acappela's, that was shocking stuff. Got no reaction, apart from people looking round at each other in embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Grindinheat said:

eskidance got 100 racks pocketed the majority and just hired mc's they was no planning

Sounds like good business when you it's put like that. Take the money get my bros to do a few PAs. Not like any of them are gonna lose fans from this.

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

how hard would it of been just to ask each mc to change their bars to diss the other sounds I do not understand how this didnt happen?

This!

6 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Hate the fucking o2

was a madness to get a drink, I swear everyone working at the bar was on their first day

Missed most of the sleeping with enemy round trying to get a drink. Soon as we got to the front, I start clocking the woman behind the bar is getting a bollocking because she's been throwing away the receipts she's supposed to keep. Starts having to trawl through the bin to get the receipts out. Till closed. MYTH.

Did you man see that animation UKG made for Wiley? Little girl in school uniform and everything. I swear everyone around me was saying they took it too far. It did feel like they'd crossed a line tbh :lol: was fucked. Wiley got it from everyone though. 

Overall it was poor though. Who was spraying Skepta's bars? that was dumb. Poor quality dubs. Fake dubs. Poor execution. Rebel Sound set the levels too high I think. Taylor Gang held their own though. Mixpak deserved winners.

And oh my days. Where ever you looked there was a white 16 year old kid, jd sports'd out, gurning their face off with about 10 of their mates all looking exactly the same. Mad shit. Little girls laying on the floor with their eyes in the back of their heads, literally just gone. 

BUT year it was fun while it lasted. Not reaching again.

lol there were bodies EVERYWHERE

was the worst one I've been out of 3. one stage was dead

pissed i didnt see ice kid come out must of been at the bar

last night was fuckin epic. didn't expect to win if im honest, but damn, that shit was crazy

Was Prez T doing skepta bars. didnt get the best reception with  his own...

anyone who didnt enjoy themselves brought it on themselves... had a top evening, followed by a decent night...

Energy on the floor was crazy. steward just started letting people on the floor... (yeah a sea of teenage white girls though... just ignored them) 

just watching the youtube vids and putting the night back together lol

majestic is a fat wasteman

Chip should've done a Fire Alie dub to merk UKG Allstars 

so many possibilities

Could you imagine if Eskimo done a "Yeezy Taught Me" dub for Wiz mate it woulda been over 

I attended

Only saw 9pm-11pm but i felt ukg won. It was dub after dub plus them cartoons boyyyy, dissing wiley an the grime lot i thought that was pure gold

Real goodnight